[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that show Legion good for a man? I watched the first 20 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: guardiani-2[1].jpg (27KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
guardiani-2[1].jpg
27KB, 670x376px
Is that show Legion good for a man? I watched the first 20 minutes and it looks like "le quirky tumblr" shit.
>>
>>85075971
2deep4u
>>
It's fucking amazing for most of the season and then during the last episode or two, it trips over itself and falls off a cliff. Still, I'm looking forward to where it goes.
>>
>>85075971
>"le quirky tumblr" shit.
That's a little reductive, but yeah. It's mostly a psychological thriller on Splenda done as a bunch of cool little overdesigned dioramas, shot in slow motion with music that's way too on the nose. It's nice to look at initially, but begins to get visually exhausting very quickly. I dropped it about half way, but it's a short season so check it out maybe.
>>
>>85076109
I haven't seen it yet, and desu I'm kind of shying away from it. I'm pretty skeptical about shows that are on TV.
>>
>>85075971
There are no limits because it's in his mind, ie: bigger than the universe. It's an experience. Just roll a joint and enjoy the ride
>>
>>85076200
It's definitely worth seeing 2-3 episodes to make up your mind. It pretty much depends on your tolerance for flashy (if well done) style over substance. It's very very stylized and overdirected in a way I found irritating.
>>
>>85076109
nah, you're exeggarating it. penultimate episode was indeed better than the finale, but the final had still great plot and closure
>>
No, you should fuck off from good TV.
>>
I like the premise but it's pretty shit for being about X-Men.

They have about $10 for the special effects budget and don't really do anything clever like in first season of Heroes (not directly showing powers or only giving hints etc; ).
>>
>>85075971
Keep watching,they drag it on for so long that you will give up two episodes in.
Kids will still scream KINO DLDDD:D::D:D:D
>>
>>85075971
Sounds like you hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>85075971
It's so bad

This is coming from the guy who loves Preacher
>>
>>85079457
seems like you want it to be a regular capeshit, and because it is above them, that's why you hate it

>plebfiltered
>>
>>85080016
>I think it's bad but I have shit taste

literally why would you post this?
>>
>>85080110
Because it's even worse than what's generally considered shit
>>
I watched the first episode, perhaps 75-80% of the first episode. I can't remember. Nothing about it was particularly intriguing to me.

I'm starting to really hate television in general, to be perfectly honest.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.