[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After seeing how Homecomig is under-performing... will they reshoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

After seeing how Homecomig is under-performing... will they reshoot Black Panther to make it less SJW/BLM propagand-y?
>>
will do okay domestically
will make jack shit overseas
>>
File: 1475629828581.jpg (88KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475629828581.jpg
88KB, 300x400px
>>85075333
>90% of the cast is African
>diverse
what did shekelberg mean by this?
>>
>>85075419
and you're a racist for not agreeing that it's diverse.
i don't enjoy living.
>>
>>85075419
Diverse is leftist code for "no whites", they aren't even hiding it any more.
>>
I like that guy, cause he lives in Africa. All black people should be living there
>>
>>85075355
With freaking Spider-Man + Iron Man underperforming, I'm thinking BLM Panther may flat out bomb.
>>
>>85075333
He's just MCU Catwoman, that's got to be the most insulting shit to a masculine black male. Does he hiss n shit too? LMAO.
>>
>>85075457
I wish they would just stop making white heroes altogether. It's clearly not satisfying you.
>>
>>85075333
Im black and fully recognize that the jews in hollywood are using this film as vote obama tier racebait..

For that reason I didn't watch get out, or that nat turner movie, or even this shit.

Im getting tired of race being perpetuated in ways that are only disagreeable to whites.

such as black hermione and black blond.

the BLACKED series is abhorrent to me because it specifically fetishizes black males and white women to give the impression of degrading the woman's percieved value.

why do the jews hate us blacks what did we ever do to them?
>>
>>85075333
Are you chink op? Because I'm chink and am mad as fuck
>>
It's set in Africa, why are there whities in it at all?
>>
Christ you guys are as bad as Tumblr with the obsession of race politics in everything.
>>
>>85075333
How is it SJW/BLM? It takes place in Africa, so it's logical they are mostly black.
>>
>>85077773
>why do the jews do this
divide and conquer
>>
Honestly this film's existence is worth is just to see you delicate snowflakes sperg out about it for the next year. I just hope there's enough popcorn for everyone.
>>
>>85075457
>Diverse is leftist code for "no whites", they aren't even hiding it any more.
Nigga this is a Black Panther movie, there's nothing to hide.
>>
>>85077929
>I don't know what diverse means
>>
>>85075333
>Literally state that 9/10ths of the film are the same race
>"Hella diverse"

When's the race war?
>>
>>85077981
The film isn't diverse, so what?
>>
>>85075333
Africa, not African American, and it seems like Wakandra in the MCU isn't the fucking ridiculous WE WUZ JETSONS & SHEET it was in the comics.
>>
>>85077773
Jews hate everybody, theyre constantly pushing this "us vs them" narrative between ALL races to hide themselves to maintain power.

Every modern messterpiece has a jew above the stage, pulling the strings. This isnt me being funny or ironic, nor is it paranoia. Its a sad truth
>>
>>85077773
It's because you wuz kangz, dude. The Pharaohs.

You were the OG Hitler to jews, you banished them from Egypt.
>>
>>85078035
Yet they claim it is, autismo.
>>
>>85078381
A single shitty site claims it is diverse. Not """"they"""".
>>
>>85078054
But Black Panther literally had a stealth hovercraft in the Civil War movie
>>
But "the world is changing."
>>
>>85078565
>clasps hands
>>
>>85075333
Hopefully less nigger-y.
>>
>>85077929
by proclaiming it's diverse they're saying white people's non existence is necessary to accomplish diversity. (((They))) don't want diversity they want to destroy everyone's culture and individuality to create a piece of shit entry level pop culture house of mouse controlled world.
>>
>>85075333
>diversity
>when 90% of the cast is black

yep thats how it works!
>>
The Blade movies did well. And it's not being advertised as diverse by Marvel. This is some news site that's got nothing to do with them. It'll do fine if it's a good film. What has been BLM about the trailers? Nothing. Where is the SJW? Nowhere. You're making this up.
>>
>>85079936

Careful with all that common sense, someone might actually listen to you instead of crying about boogeymen all the time.

Then again maybe you're just a typical marlel shill
>>
>>85077979
And that's fine, but claiming it's 'diverse' is fucking laughable.
>>
>>85079936
That's fine and true. However Disney does make decisions based on, and in line with, the things OP mentions. They may not be promoting the film this ignorantly, but they gave the ammunition to the writer. You can even say they encourage it. They certainly aren't doing anything to refute it. They see it as potential revenue if the black community is encouraged to see the film. So they're not responsible for the SJWs championing this film as if it's a MLK Jr rally, but those SJWs and attitudes do represent the film for a lot of people. Blade movies did well because of a number of factors but none of those was pandering to a clique of social supremacists with a high volume of internet traffic. Who is Marvel making this movie for? Marvel fans? Film-goers? Liberals? Black people? I don't know but their choice of actors, writers, and directors may indicate their intentions.
>>
>>85075333
The funniest thing is Mexicans hate blacks and won't show up. In America, Mexicans are a huge demo for capeshit and all sub-talkative spectacle like Transformers. Of course, whites will be blamed for Panther's failure. Then again, wouldn't put it past (((them))) to artificially inflate its domestic grosses, that's exactly what happened with Wonder Woman. Warner Bros and (((them))) purchased tons of tickets online, prob $80 million worth, so that Gadot and their agenda could not be floundered
>>
>>85077773
>what did blacks ever do to Jews

Nothing. Intellectual Jews are disappointed in the majority of American blacks, because they won't pick up the figurative and actual gun and go to war with whites. They also want you to drop the Christianity, become (((secular))) and (((enlightened))). Jews use minorities are a strategic weapon against the most sizable, wealthy demo which they view as competition, an obstacle in their new world order of a huge Israeli-based hegemony and control of all financial channels.

Think of the Jews, there are only ~20 million in the world, so they say, and 6 million in America. Consider how much a slight minority conquers the world, which many believe is owed to them? Well, you'd go after money first, to use as bribes and infrastructure and protection. Then you'd go after media, to confuse, distract and with Blacked, to debase the Christian culture, a huge obstacle given their hatred of the New Testament. Then you'd cautiously "befriend" other races, create false unity under the pretense of white oppression. Then you create organizations like NAACP and Black Lives Matter, front companies for your agenda, justified by having minority front men who make a decent living. But that's not enough either. So you create skinhead movements and stage "hate" crimes, and then use the media with crap like Birth of a Nation, Detroit, Get Out, and Black Panther, Leslie Jones too, to stir the fires, exhaust white/black relations.

It's a parasite strategy, and it's working. Look at the movie Predator. No one ever says that cast is diverse, or racially infused. We all see it as a cool movie, same as Demolition Man or Blade. But add Jewish directors, and race becomes front and center. War of the Apes as racial allegory. Truth be told, Jews see other races as inferior, and they see in others, especially whites, what they see in themselves. Look at Israel. Size of New Jersey, yet slave labor and underage sex trafficking is out of control there.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.