[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Chris Pratt's body of work? Personally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: chris-pratt-esquire-cover.jpg (1MB, 1142x1581px) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt-esquire-cover.jpg
1MB, 1142x1581px
What do you think of Chris Pratt's body of work?

Personally, I am of the opinion that he did a perfect job in Parks and Recreation.
>>
I agree.
He was easily the best character on that show.
I like him because he seems just like another guy who just sorta fell into acting not because he was passionate about acting or giving a great performance but because he could.
>>
>>85073733
I wish he'd get fat again
>>
>>85073826
his wife actually likes when he was fat instead of buff
>>
>>85073733
>he was so good the wtiters decided he went from guest appearance to main cast member

What other shows do this?
>>
>>85073885
she knows shes on borrowed time.
>>
>>85073885
My sister likes slightly fat guys rather than perfectly built guys.
>>
>>85073733
He was so perfect because it seemed so genuine. And watching interviews you can see the Andy in him.

It's why the show worked so well though. 99% of the cast were mostly just being themselves, with some small tweaks for the character.
>>
>>85073733
that cover just screams america
the tacky photography
the sandwiches
nfl

christ, murica is embarassing
>>
>>85073972
Was adam scott actually a fucking nerd?

That hand shaking excitement he got from when mark hamill showed up on jimmy fallon was pretty genuine though.
>>
>>85073916
i dont know if its because the writers thought the voice actors were good, but this happened with Krieger on Archer
>>
>>85073921
Is... is Bane going to kill her?
>>
>>85073972
>99% of the cast were mostly just being themselves, with some small tweaks for the character.
Except for Jerry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obUUNb684AE
>>
>>85074010
I don't think he is THAT big of a nerd, but yeah, you can see the part of him that IS ben wyatt when he meets Mark Hamill.

Each character is an exaggerated version of the actor really.
>>
>>85073733
he almost made that show worth watching.
almost
>>
>>85073788
He's also like the one Christian actor left in Hollywood which is nice.

I like following his Facebook/Twitter because even there he's such a cheerful, easygoing dude.
>>
>>85074507
>He's also like the one Christian actor left in Hollywood which is nice
>Caring about an actors religion
Top fucking kek
>>
>>85075629
Nah, that was just bait. Mission accomplished.
>>
>>85075696
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>85075910
Same line every time. Consider yourself baited twice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.