[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the webshooters were not organic and were perfected by Tony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

If the webshooters were not organic and were perfected by Tony Stark, why didn't he put other weapons in the suit? Why not put his lasers and bombs and armor and all of that other shit in there too? Is making sure all his gadgets are spider themed more important than his physical safety or efficacy as a crime fighter? Maybe that hideous costume at the end was more of a full blown Iron Man suit, but then why not let Peter keep it? If he's going to keep fighting crime anyway, wouldn't it be responsible to make sure he could do it to the best of his ability? In fact, why not give all the Avengers a suit for that matter?

These movies are so fucking dumb.
>>
shut up nerd
>>
>>85064611
Ironman suits don't just grow on trees, anon.
>>
What video game is that?
>>
just turn ur brain off dude and have a nerdgasm its epic
>>
I guess the rest of the Avengers don't want to be too reliant on Tony.
>>
>>85064611
Disney is so up their own ass having to tie Spiderman to the Avengers that they cuck Peter Parker by making Tony Stark make his gear and save the day. I hope Sony somehow manages to not fuck up the Venom movie so everyone can laugh at these Mickey Mouse fucks.
>>
>>85064611
I thought it was funny that the web shooters shined a Spider-Man logo on the wall and neither Peter nor Ned questioned it. They just look at it matter-of-factly like "yup. There that is." Not a single "Why the fuck is that there? To establish a brand for the criminals I apprehend to recognize?"
>>
>>85064611
>asking reasonable questions about cape sludge bullshit

it's a FUCKING FAIRY TALE YOU STUPID BASTARDS. Shut up and eat your fucking popcorn.
>>
Why Tony destroyed Iron legion? Friday can fight Captain on autopilot. Army of this bastards can fuck up Thanos.
>>
>>85064677
hes built like 40 suits throughout the movies i think the midget could spare a couple
>>
>>85064899
Are you the messiah? Because you're spreading a lot of truth there.
>>
>>85064611

Why is peter tony stark's bitch in the mcu?
>>
>j-just ignore the flaws it's just for f-fun!!!
You capeshit faggots wouldn't know fun if it bent you over and raped you to death. Take your shitty movies and fuck off of this board. Maybe /co/ is more up your alley
>>
>>85064677
the end of iron man 3 is literally suit after suit attacking that flame dude
>>
Because a team made of a bunch of Iron Men would be boring.
>>
>>85065275
Everyone is ¨RDJ's bitch in the MCU.
>>
>>85065311
You're the guy that watches comedies and takes them super seriously
>>
>>85064949
>>85065399

And age of ultron happened.
>>
>>85064836
>Venom movie
You know they'll make him morph the mouse ears, you just know it
>>
>>85064611
Because Tony Stark absolutely has to be the most prevalent character in every movie he's in. That's the first thought they had.
The second thought was that even though Tony has an absurd amount of useful gadgets and weapons, they couldn't let anyone else use them, otherwise he wouldn't be so distinct.
Finally they think of Peter, and just make him the same as he always was.
>>
>>85065815
Fuck you're right
>>
>>85064611
Are you retarded? He doesn't want the kid killing people and Parker doesn't want to kill. It's already been established many times over that Stark is depressed about the power he has given to others.
>>
>>85066742
The suit has an auto kill function...
>>
>>85064611
>Activate instant kill?
>>
>>85064713
spider-man 3 for the ps2
>>
>>85064611
It's supposed to be lightweight, otherwise it would cripple Pedro's spider-powers and fighting style.
>>
>>85064877
The spider-signal was from the original comics you fucking cockmongling neckbeard. It was a nice little cameo. Fuck you.

Also Michael Keaton as Vulture was great and they updated Vulture satisfactorily. I was worried but they did it fine. Raimi films outrank this by a mile but I at least fucking enjoyed this.
>>
>>85064645
Go fucking kill yourself summerfag
>>
I thought Paltrow was done with these films like Portman is. Though I guess a literal 5 minute cameo is worth the 6-7 figures they gave her. Not like anyone else is clamoring to put her in their films.
>>
File: 1405633623273.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1405633623273.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>85064611
>>85064978
Did you fucktards not watch the whole movie? Do you not remember the scene where Tony offers him an armored suit?
>>
are the early cam rips any good for this? it's mostly CG right? kung fu panda always looks good on the first week
>>
>>85065352
which where blown up
>>
>>85064645
Fpbp
>>
>>85064611
yeah I honestly hate that the webshooters aren't organic. Apparently he doesn't have spidey sense either which means all spiderman really has in this universe is durability, acrobatics and the ability to climb walls.
>>
>>85067658
>has extensive knowledge in comic "books"
>calls someone else a neckbeard
>>
>>85068017
He does. They mention it off handedly in civil war. His homemade lenses collapse and expand to help him focus since he sees too much stimuli
>>
>>85068017
he does have spider-sense, it just wasn't featured in the movie. they mentioned it in civil war, hence the goggles to focus. he's just getting used to his powers.

mechanical web shooters are better
>>
>>85064645
doin gods work son
>>
>>85068122
that's good, I thought the suit was taking the place of his spidey sense too
>>85068128
why do you think so? Because it makes the action more tense when he runs out of webbing? I might agree with that but that's as far as I would go with it.
>>
>>85068297
>why do you think so? Because it makes the action more tense when he runs out of webbing? I might agree with that but that's as far as I would go with it.

Because even as far as comic books go it makes no fucking sense. Even in the 60s they thought it made no sense and had Peter make his own webshooters. As much as I love Raimi-man, mechanical webshooters are just better.
>>
>>85064611
>t. Bitch who tries to out think Tony Stark

You won't get far
>>
>>85064611
>freedom tower in the background

I wonder why spiderman didnt stop 9/11
>>
>>85064611
>why didn't he put other weapons in the suit?
Because this suit is for fucking 16yo kid.
>>
>>85069643
Dubious. At the age of 16 I had already mastered a wide array of weapons, plus I wasn't trying to be a fucking superhero.
>>
>>85064611
>giving weapons to a kid
>>
Why didn't he have spider sense
>>
>>85069701
Wow anon, your katana skills must be so impressive.
>>
>>85069538
he probably was just born lol
>>
Why not question the basics?

>have supernatural powers
>all you do is fight petty crime

I mean sheesh, they could be accelerating the communist revolution.
>>
>>85064836
>I hope Sony somehow manages to not fuck up the Venom movie so everyone can laugh at these Mickey Mouse fucks.

It's Sony Pictures, of course they're gonna fuck up. You really have faith on them for anything?
>>
>>85069247
I'm not following, how are organic webshooters beyong believability for this universe?
>>
>>85064645
>s-sorry chad... here's my lunch money for today
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 770x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 770x366px
>>85064611
>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>85070397
>empire is a white supremacist organization

Is thrawn a white human?
>>
>>85070602
All of that doesn't count anymore. It's 2017. OT will be retconned.soon as well.
>>
Nobody would see the movie with a bunch of nobodys.
>>
>>85069247
>>85068297
I prefer organic webshooters because it really cements Spider-Man as an actual spider-based superhero. Before he was really defined by extreme strength and durability and being able to stick to walls, I feel like specifically going down the spider route based off of that shit alone is a little weird. We are debating comic shit though
>>
>>85064611
>>85068017
Friendly reminder that until the raimi movies the web shooters were never organic. They were always mechanical webshooters.

I'm not even a /co/mblr fag and I know this.
>>
>>85070602
Thrawn has always been special snowflake the character that got where he got despite being a filthy non human
>>
>>85071020
Which they actually stole from James Camerons script which was written before comic book movies were big.
>>
>>85071055
idc who came up with the idea of organic webbing, the point is that it's a deviation from the norm.
>>
>>85071020
Literally who cares about comic books
>>
>>85069819
I'm not here to toot my own horn, but yes, they are indeed.
>>
>>85064836
Sony Pictures is worse at it than Mouse!Marvel, of course they aren't.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.