[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Why don't we go downstairs and get some of that gook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Gook Food.jpg (47KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gook Food.jpg
47KB, 480x320px
This film is basically Racist Old Grandpa the movie. I don't get it, something hasn't really clicked I feel...Help me understand this movie
>>
shut up pussy and get your fake old patty ass down the road
>>
>>85063906
because you dont understand what it means to be a man
>>
>>85063906
It's an old racist dude realizing that his gook neighbor is a better son than his real son who is some faggot yuppie somewhere.
>>
It's literally just Eastwood having a power fantasy with a bunch of bad actors surrounding him.
Unforgiven and White Hunter Black Heart are better executions of that concept from Eastwood.
>>
>>85063906

It's about tricking you into thinking you'll get a long delayed Dirty Harry sequel, when in fact it's sappy sentimentalism like the rest of Clint Eastwood's recent output.
>>
Movies reddit will never understand
>>
there's nothing to get, clint eastwood is an NRA member and a registered republican
>>
>>85063906

what a qt

inb4 >she's average m8
>>
>>85065989
I think the only thing that's average is her subpar acting skills
>>
>>85064485
Libertarian. He hasn't been a registered Republican for 40 years.
>>
>>85063906
The movie is basically that actions speak louder than words but people are too stupid to understand this simple concept. Conservatives are like lel le funny racist jokes and and liberals are like white man just wants to be racist and be white male savior or something stupid like that. But the point is he of the older generation has the same values as the asian family as opposed to modern americans who only care about themselves. But underlining it is that you shouldnt take someones name calling as the main core of the persons being.
>>
The whole movie is about how shitty of a person he is and how even though it's funny to an outward observer he really is a miserable old cunt that makes everyone he loves leave. He acknowledges this himself at the end. He asks the priest he spent the entire movie deriding for a confession and admits that he was a shitty father who pushed his own children away. For all his machismo and proclamations of violent action or aggression the only time he actually changes anything for the better is when he acknowledges the military fucked him up mentally and that no one should have to do what he did.

His only action that genuinely helps the family is the one where he confronts his opponents unarmed and with no intentions beyond sacrifice.
>>
>>85066063

Probably not a lot of young qt actors in hollywood that speak hmong
>>
>>85066288
>>85066290
Interesting
>>
>>85063906
How many times did that gook chick got cummed inside?
>>
>>85066481
Only fucked the thug mandingos
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.