[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come no one is watching Season 2 of Preacher? It's like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: preacher-season-2-key-art-pic.jpg (917KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
preacher-season-2-key-art-pic.jpg
917KB, 1080x720px
How come no one is watching Season 2 of Preacher? It's like the first season but more plot focused.
>>
>>85063276
Because of the first season. It's a shame too because it's a huge improvement.
>>
Because Seth Rogen is involved
>>
i said previously on here that i didn't like the second season. i was wrong. this is great. it's turning into a really great show. i wish i knew anyone irl who watches this so we can talk about it.
>>
>>85063276
That nigger girl was annoying
>>
>>85063988
No way, she's fucking great. You haven't seen 5 minutes of this.
>>
I just caught up with the first few episodes of this season the other day. It is pretty good but I'm still constantly wondering why they aren't just following the comic's storylines.
>>
>>85063276
The nigger girl is terrible and it's focusing more on her story.
>>
File: 1499309555852.gif (978KB, 384x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499309555852.gif
978KB, 384x259px
>>85063276
I refuse to watch it because Tulip is a nigger now and I cannot watch a show where I have zero attraction to the female lead.
>>
I watched the first couple of episodes. It's getting pretty ridiculous to be honest. It's season one * 1000. Also, every character is constantly making the worst decisions. I don't know if I can keep watching.
>>
>>85064287
you were attracted to the hideous cartoon tulip? she was so ugly it was hard to look at her.
>>
>>85064308
>Also, every character is constantly making the worst decisions
But that's the best part.
>>
Im watching it, its fun. Im still mad that it doesnt closely follow the comics but i enjoy it.
>>
>>85065265
Also im really curious as to who are they gonna cast for God if he ever appears.

I am the Alpha and the Omega
the Bright Morning Start
The Lord Of Hosts
Your God.
>>
>>85064243
Both of those statements are false.
>>
>>85066245
Did you even episode Viktor? It's literally about her and her past.
The new episode is also going to be about their past.
>>
>>85066358
It's literally one episode, cocksnot.
>>
>>85066245
Fuck off nigger lover. It's terrible.
>>
>>85066407
Eat shit, cockstain, the show's great.
>>
Do you think they're gonna go all out with Herr Starr like in the books?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.