[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kylo is the Last Jedi. He will turn to the light side. that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: last-jedi-kylo.jpg (90KB, 607x900px) Image search: [Google]
last-jedi-kylo.jpg
90KB, 607x900px
Kylo is the Last Jedi. He will turn to the light side.

that's the twist of the movie, they've hidden it in plain sight
>>
>>85053752
>2017
>giving a shit about star wars
>>
>The white male becomes the hero
>The empowered mary sue female because the villain

>Implying the mouse is going to do this
>>
>>85053913
Disney does like to tell stories of redemption.

See Wreck-It Ralph.
>>
Nigga it appears that they are making Luke be kind of a bad guy in TLJ

Redeeming Kylo is something that wouldn't surprise
>>
luke will be the last sith
>>
>>85053913
it only means that they finally admitting that the Jedi are evil and Rey will become something better than both Sith and Jedi
>>
>>85059012
>the Jedi are evil

So Anakin did nothing wrong?
>>
desu Daisy Ridley would be good at crazed, villainous mugging to the camera
>>
>Wite male becomes good guy
>Female becomes bad guy
Not gonna happen
>>
strong shnoz
>>
>>85059431
but oh god if it did, I will make great apologies to everyone involved.
>>
>>85053913
I wish Disney would have the stones to do this. But they don't.
>>
File: 1500000003238.jpg (81KB, 741x730px) Image search: [Google]
1500000003238.jpg
81KB, 741x730px
Would that be considered, dare I say, poetry?
>>
Kylo is going to end up sacrificing himself to save Rey from being kill by Snoke
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (154KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
154KB, 538x810px
>>85059802
But not until after he knocks her up. Need to continue that Skywalker bloodline.
>>
>>85053752
fucking child kys
>>
>>85059950
Luke is still perfectly capable of knocking her up
>>
>>85053752
But will he fuck Rey? This is important.
>>
>>85059479
Fuck off to plebbit
>>
>>85059950

Can't think of anyone that would play their kid to be honest. What would a Kylo+Rey baby even look like?
>>
>>85062076
Michael Cera
>>
>>85062076
Ezra Miller
>>
>>85062076
the kid from Once Upon a Time
satisfies the weird fucking nose and the negative talent as an actor requirements
>>
>>85062076
That kid who plays Mike from stranger things
>>
>>85059337
He got burned the fuck up then electrocuted and died. I would say he did at least 2 things wrong just to himself.
>>
>>85053752

Yeah it's not like this was obvious as fuck from the beginning. Everyone can see this coming, as well as Rey falling to the dark side by the end of the movie. She can only be saved by taking the BBC in the third movie.
>>
>>85059337

He was an idiot asshole that should have known better than to trust the jedi or the sith.
>>
>>85053752
Can someone please post that anon's "leak" the one who claimed to work on set, and got fired? I forgot to save the pasta.

Force penguins were cracking me up.
>>
>>85067617

Finn's dick is going to be firmly stuck in Poe's ass so I'm afraid we're running on fumes.
>>
>>85067283
well that wasn't what he was talking about
>>
>>85062500
he is one of the few dudes i think i might actually make out with. im not gay at all but theres something so attractive about him.
>>
Plagieus is going to fuck shit up

>INB4 B B B BUT HE IS JUST A RANDOM NOBODY FROM OUTER RIMS

Fucking dumbasses, they literally based rogue one on a little plot point that didn't matter and now you think they won't bring back plagieus? kek
>>
>>85053752
He's so hot
>>
File: 1494857895427.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1494857895427.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>85059979
>>
>>85053752
>tfw wish this were the case
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 770x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 770x366px
>>85053752
WE
>>
>>85069331

>Los Ultimos
>The Last (as in plural) Jedi

So, more than one? What did they mean by this?
>>
>>85059337
Not from his point of view
>>
Reminder that we won't have a Luke/Han reuniting scene so it's pointless to see it.
>>
>>85070446
The plural of Jedi is Jedi

1 Jedi, 5 Jedi

Could mean "The Last Jedi" isn't necessarily one person, but it could a band of The Last Jedi
>>
File: millennial falcon.jpg (14KB, 287x217px) Image search: [Google]
millennial falcon.jpg
14KB, 287x217px
This is a remake of the first trilogy so we already know what will happen you only need to update the old trilogy with the politically correct feminazi shiet.

1)The last jedi is Luke, he will teach Mary Sue that there is something beyond Jedi and Sith and she will become that thing.

2)Emo-boy will complete his training as a sith and set in a trap (maybe capturing the nigger or gay pilot) to lure Mary Sue into the trap. She will go to save the day, another fight will happen but this time Emo-sith will lose the hand and manage to escape (bc kids dont want ebil to triumph and stronk indepentent womyn never lose of course).

In the third episode of Social Justice Wars Mary Sue will finally defeat Snoke(flake) and Emo-Sith will turn to the light side = everyone is happy (maybe they'll even resurrect Han Solo with the power of Mary Sue that now can create life like Darth Sidious master).
The end.
>>
>>85070598

>this just occurred to me

Killed by some assfuck that we would have barely noticed if not for his relation to the Solos. Also some of his line delivery was terrible. I blame that on the director. I can think of two lines that should have had another take for how utterly stupid and jarring they were.
>>
>>85053846
this

stop living in the past.
>>
>>85071090

>he was foolish like his father

Horrible line delivery. It sounded like he was going to start a Dr. Suess rhyme.
>>
>Luke had 20 years to train new Jedi
>didn't manage to train even one
>instead of fighting the threat of the first order, he just decided to sit on an island
>the new government Leia helped creating is so incompetent they didn't realise a newer, even bigger Death Star has been built
Seriously, why?
>>
>>85071236

See, that's the problem.

You're between huge fanboys who are going to fuck it up, and people who just want to make money where are definitely going to fuck it up. You don't have people with a level head working on this shit, or at least not enough of them.
>>
>>85071339

*who
>>
>>85068887
interracial orgy in the end?
>>
>>85071363

I would bet heavily on it if they didn't want to sell toys so badly.

I mean fuck, I go to the department store to get a birthday present for my nephew and the shelves are filled with Star Wars shit. So I know that's what everyone else is getting him. Fuck all this trash. It's just for middle-eged men to fill their fucking shrine room with anyways.

I know some of you fuckers have them and they're creepy as you're afraid they are.
>>
>>85070903

I'll go ahead and predict that Rey turns Kylo to the light side in the third movie. You already threw down the gauntlet. Such a fucking cop-out, but did anyone expect anything else?
>>
>>85071635

To add- we're in the world of producers/directors/etc. turning on their fans like a dead-crazy hydra. People worth millions can't take even the slightest criticism without exploding into a complete tirade. They'll do it just because we hurt their feelings.
>>
I called Kylo Ren turning to the light side two years ago. Its pretty predictable.
>>
Can you stupid ass star wars nerds stop with the speculating

>Rey will continue to be OP Mary Sue
>It will be scene for scene remaining of the empire strikes back without the emotion

Why do you keep pretending otherwise
>>
>>85053846
>Fb truly bp

How can starwarsfags manbabies even argue against this
>>
File: laffjedi.jpg (5KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
laffjedi.jpg
5KB, 224x224px
>>85071236

I would like these were the only inconcludent things in the movie, meanwhile the whole movie is a mess of non sense.

>the government side army is called "the resistance" (to fucking what???)
>the whole fucking empire resource managed to built a death star sized weapon but a group of rebels to galaxy republic had the resources to built a planet size weapon.
>when the stormtrooper met light sabered negro he throw his blaster to the ground to engage him in physical combat instead of shoting him

Seriously its nonsense: the movie.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.