[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching the Ranch, and I can't remember her name.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20170716_192419.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_192419.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Watching the Ranch, and I can't remember her name. Anyone know it?
>>
>>85045723
Berta
>>
>>85045744
I meant her real name
>>
File: 1496281471133.jpg (27KB, 285x245px) Image search: [Google]
1496281471133.jpg
27KB, 285x245px
>>85046982
Not sure if you realize this, but you are literally on the internet... right now!
On said internet is a glorious function called Google. With this you can literally type in, say... "2 and a Half Men Berta" (I know, too easy right?) and ta-da! It will pull up her name, info and other work

Congratulations, newfriend. You've lazily just navigated through your first day on the internet. Here's a prize. If you fail to grasp the humor of this image you can ALSO use Google to look up the context!

Enjoy newfriend, this is your first step into a much larger world!
>>
File: wtf9.png (76KB, 241x183px) Image search: [Google]
wtf9.png
76KB, 241x183px
>>85047369
>>
>>85047369
I tried looking her up for The Ranch. If I can't remember her name or what I know her from, how would I know to look up her name from 2 and a half men? I clearly said in the OP that I was watching The Ranch. Don't be daft.
>>
>>85047541
>literally has the name of the character AND current show she's on
>clearly has access to internet
>somehow calls others daft
The balls on you, underaged child
>>
Conchata Ferrell :)
>>
>>85047662
And like I said, nothing came up. She's a guest star with only a small amount of screen time. Try thinking first next time you try to act better than someone.
>>85047719
Thanks friend.
>>
>>85048096
You can't be serious. Literally just google "Berta Two and a Half Men", click her wikipedia page, scroll to the bottom of her filmography section and you'll see "The Ranch (2017) - Shirley". No joke takes about 7 seconds dude.
>>
>>85049406
And again, if I couldn't remember where I knew her from, how would I have done that? How do you think I would do that if I said I'm watching the ranch and saw her and can't remember who she is? Are you fucking retarded, or what?
>>
>>85050255
But her picture appears on imdb. You know what she looks like and what season of the show/episode she is in. You probably should think before typing bait that is so shit.
>>
>>85050528
I looked there and season 3 wasn't on it. Idk why you feel the need to get in some autistic argument because someone asked a question on a chink imageboard. Get a life, loser.
>>
That's Conchita Ferrell OP you lazy faggot
>>
>>85046982
Conchata Ferrell
>>
>>85050999
>Conchata
She's not a disgusting Sudaca drink
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.