[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to bomb and studios will slowly stop with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: black-panther.jpg (64KB, 757x624px) Image search: [Google]
black-panther.jpg
64KB, 757x624px
This is going to bomb and studios will slowly stop with sjw pandering shit
>>
>marlel
>bomb
lmao, it's going to break 1 bi and tons of WE WUZ filmes starring black males with white women love interests will show up in the next coming years
>>
>>85036426

12-13% of Americans are black.

A large percentage of negroid latinos will watch this.
A larger percentage of white manchildren will watch this.

I'd say 30 million box office and 300 million global final.

If Africa had more workers and movie theatres, this could easily make a billion.
>>
>>85036663
But anon this will actually happen
>>
>>85036663
>>85036732
literally no one in the uk will see this
>>
>>85036732
>12-13% of Americans are black.
And only like 0.1% of them like superheroes
>>
>>85036815
oh no! thats $5 million less in ticket sales from your shitty little country! whatever will Disney do?
>>
All this sjw shit doesn't matter at all

The prime demographic for capeshit is always young adult white males
>>
>>85036732
>latinos
>watching nigger shit
jajajajajaja
>>
>W-wonder woman will flop! Females dont like superhero films!

You will be surprised how successful it will be
>>
>>85036815
lol sure bud
>>
>>85036426
That's what we say every time
>>
>>85036900
nice dubs, but this will perform terribly in US not to mention literally anywhere outside where no one wants black male leads, let alone whole casts, not baiting, screenshot this post please.
>>
>>85036426
When will /tv/ stop making predictions? You're never right.
>>
>>85036949
Not because of females tought
>>
Red Tails all over again. Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>85036961
glad you agree
>>85036967
>implying ghostbusters didnt bomb
>>
>>85037016
literally this
>>
>>85036923
I think he means Black Spics but they're already part of the aforementioned 13%. That's one reason why Hispanic is a modifier and not a race on forms nowadays.
>>
>>85036426
>This is going to be a blockbuster and (((studios))) will still pander to the changing American demographic while fat burger-loving cucks will continue to not have children and blame MUH SJWs
>>
I can't wait to see white minds explode after seeing what africa would've looked like if they didn't oppress the entire continent. This movie is our moment and it will be the most popular movie ever.
>>
>>85036426
>>85036732

Maybe will be big in Brazil? Their box office for Wonder Woman was fucking huge, 31 millions only losing to US and China, they gave way more money than UK
>>
>>85036426
The Return of the Kang
>>
>>85037016
>>85037146
redtails was a serious drama by george lucas
this is a litty superhero flick from a respected director

not comparable.
>>
>>85037033
quick question: did you also predict WW would fail?
>>
There is no buzz for this movie. Black people don't pay to go to movies. White virtue signalers that don't care about capeshit won't see it in theaters. Hollywood is going to learn not to pander to black people in a white majority country. Moonlight had the gay card to draw in the limp wrists but this film has nothing but """"""black excellence'""""".
>>
>marvel movie
>it's going to bomb
>btfo every time

why do you keep doing this to yourself?
>>
No one cares about blacks.
>>
>>85036426
It'll do worse than Spider-Man, probably a bit better than the Thor movies depending how well thor 3 does
>>
>>85036426
China is going to love it!
>>
>>85037283
>w-we could have done w-well if you didnt stop us !

kek
>>
>it's sjw because it stars a black guy

That word has no meaning anymore.
>>
>>85037598
>Wakanda
>the most advanced country in the world
>literally 99,9% black
>not sjw
>>
File: adolescence.png (359KB, 908x653px) Image search: [Google]
adolescence.png
359KB, 908x653px
>>85037368
>>
File: you.png (3KB, 104x90px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
3KB, 104x90px
>>85037598

"BLACK PANTHER IS THE MOST DIVERSE FILM WITH 90% BLACK CAST."

SHOO SHOO SJW FAGGOT. 8 YEARS
>>
>>85037526
it will do huge in china by connecting with the general anti-western imperialist sentiment that's been festering there for years in the same way that Get Out connected with South Koreans by drawing parallels between anti-black racism in the u. s. and anti-korean racism perpetuated by japanese.

Go ahead and screencap this when the record setting numbers come out.
>>
>>85037697

>blame minorities

I don't have to blame them. I can just look up crime statistics and see their inferiority.
>>
>>85036426
Disney is afraid it will bomb that's why they're pairing the new Star Wars trailer with it.

Cap this post
>>
I don't think the movies will bomb as long as they don't change established characters to a woman or black just because. Original characters being given more spotlight will probably succeed more.
>>
>>85036663
>black males with white women
Sigh. Why does Hollywood have to keep pushing this shit? Don't they know that we white males are hungering for black qts just as much as white sluts are hungering for BBC?
>>
>>85037773
you should blame yourself for allowing them to exist and/or have a voice

t. Eastern European
>>
File: black panther.png (14KB, 576x807px) Image search: [Google]
black panther.png
14KB, 576x807px
thinking of hanging this on my wall
>>
>blacks paying for anything

It will bomb but white SJWs will probably push it like they usually do with black agendas
>>
>>85037368
>implying moonlight did well

awards dont equal money anon
>>
>>85037730
>film takes place in Africa
>oh my god, what's with all these BLACKS?
?
>>
You guys are so blinded by your obsession with races, the average person going to see it won't give a fuck about that, they'll just go see it because it's a popular superhero film.
>>
>>85036732
it will flop because of the high budget

if it had 50 million, maybe. but it has like 150 mil budget, and that's not good.
>>
>>85037894

>"90% BLACK = DIVERSE"
"90% BLACK = DIVERSE"
>"90% BLACK = DIVERSE"
"90% BLACK = DIVERSE"
>"90% BLACK = DIVERSE"
"90% BLACK = DIVERSE"
>>
>>85037746
wouldn't surprise me 2bh
>>
>>85036732
>300 million global final.
China and India will boycott it because they're hilariously racist.
EU will get some views but we care about French art cinema, not Murrilard """kino""".
Africa is too poor to buy a ticket.
>>
>>85037909
>people wont even notice it guys !
>>
>>85037909
Without the race factor and the whole african culture thing Black Panther is just another Batman Rip off
>>
>>85038081
fucking retard
>>
>>85038081
>China and India will boycott it because they're hilariously racist.
sure, that's why the NBA is bigger in china than anywhere outside the u. s. because they loathe blacks and basketball is the least black sport ever
>>
I just want capeshit to vanish from the face of the earth
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.