[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

s >one 4 minute battle in the beginning >2 hours of filling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
s

>one 4 minute battle in the beginning
>2 hours of filling
>last 20 minutes is humans fighting some other unknown human army for some unknown reason
>everyone blows up then gets covered by an avalanche
>little girl enriched by monkey BBC
>the end

what the FUCK HOW DID THEY MAKE 2 epic movies then fuck it up on 3???? there is no fucking war?????
>>
at least the CGI was great. That kept me entertained and distracted from all the plot holes
>>
>>85036413
>scene at the end
>caesar yells "fuck trump, and fuck white people" before blowing up an entire wall
was that really necessary?
>>
>>85036413
Fuck off brainlet. Back to your capeshit
>>
>>85036499

Why do I still lol at this stupidity?
>>
>>85036413
>last 20 minutes is humans fighting some other unknown human army for some unknown reason

literally a brainlet

it was a good movie and secured the apes reboot as one of the greatest sci fi trilogies of all time
>>
WHEN THE FUCK DO THEY BLOW UP THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!? LITERALLY THE ONLY THING I WANT FROM THIS POINTLESS REHASHING OF A DECADES OLD FRANCHISE (that wasn't even all that good back then outside of the first film) IS FOR THE MANIACS TO BLOW IT UP!
>>
>>85036628
explain to me why the humans were fighting some huge snow army then.
>>
>>85036684
I bet humans did it because humans are evil.
>>
>>85036684
>>85036763
Humans always did it
>>
>>85036413
>epic

opinion discarded
>>
>>85036745
because the snow army did not like how the colonel was killing other humans. He explains this to ceaser. did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>85036684
I always assumed it was from nukes. Turns out probably not, just like regular explosives. Probably already happened
>>
>>85036413
Did you want a legit war movie with man vs apes?
>>
>>85036684
I thought the military base was going to have a missile silo underneath and they were going to go nuclear at the end
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.