[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main character's called 'The Doctor', not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (493KB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
493KB, 450x251px
The main character's called 'The Doctor', not 'The Nurse'
>>
>>85030648
>Implying you don't get male nurses.
>>
>>85030709
Men are Doctors, women are nurses, it's like Mr. and Mrs.
>>
>>85031225
OP here, I recognize my mysogogny and take back my statement
>>
File: A Nurse.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
A Nurse.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>85030648
>>
>>85031225
Mrs. Is used for married women. Those who have yet to receive the honor of matrimony are dubbed "Miss"
>>
>>85031303
I know that you weapon, the point is that they're gendered pronouns
>>
>>85030648
At least it's not a nigger
>>
As a non english who happens to like (not love, like) Doctor Who I've always find amazing how EVERYTHING will be criticized to death constantly, saying that the past doctor was so much better (saw this happened with 9th, 10th, 11th, etc), like people already forgot those terrible, terrible episodes like Love and Monsters or the other one with the little girl who was drawing stuff, and the recent seasons didn't have episodes with such abysmal poor quality, yet people keep complaining. There's not even more romance. I do not envy new showrunner.
>>
I have a female doctor. I told her I was a virgin and she gave me a no glove handjob until I came the last time I went in for a visit. I think she might actually fuck me or suck me next time. She's a cute older redhead too.
>>
Ugh, why is everyone assuming the Doctor's gender? Do you know the Doctor identifies as female? Why is everyone on this sub so problematic and offensive all the time?
>>
>>85031303
It's "Ms." you retarded fucking subhuman.
>>
>>85031927
Ms. is different to Miss. Ms. is usually used for divorced women
>>
>>85031664
Are you shittalking the doctor's archnemesis,The Abzorbaloff?
>>
>>85032002
Miss before marriage, Misses during and Mizz if divorced.
>>
>>85030648
The main character is a "Time Lord" not "Time of the month Lord".
>>
>>85031927
I prefer to call them "love" or "sugar tits". I've noticed it makes them much more respectful when they bring me my coffee.
>>
>>85031915
In the English language "the doctor" is neutral, but in other languages it is going to be really problematic. For example in Spanish it has always been "el doctor", now it will be "la doctora".
>>
>>85033649
I know
>>
>>85031915

> 54 years of being a male

Gee, I don't know
>>
File: 1499800847565.png (21KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1499800847565.png
21KB, 804x743px
>>85031850
Yeah, this didn't happen.
>>
>>85034100
It 100% did. I know it's out of pity and not right but I don't care. I went 28 years without a woman touching me and I'm going to take what I can get. Consider it medical devirginizing for the betterment of the community.
>>
>>85034587
>jerking off
>devirginizing
That's not how it works, anon.
>>
>>85034769
Don't ruin this for me. ;_;
>>
>>85030648
go back to your containment thread
>>
>>85031225

How do people keep posting to 4chan from 1905?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.