[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldn't make it all the way through, it was boring me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: deadwood.jpg (266KB, 1166x684px) Image search: [Google]
deadwood.jpg
266KB, 1166x684px
I couldn't make it all the way through, it was boring me to tears. I couldn't understand a word they were saying except cocksucker.

Am I a pleb?
>>
>>85030233
Short answer, yes.
Longer answer, not every person is going to like the same thing.
>>
Not a native English speaker?
>>
OP's a celestial
>>
>>85030301
Wu!?
>>
>>85030292
Yes. But they way they talk is hard to follow, no?
>>
>>85030339
SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKAH
>>
>>85030342
no
>>
>>85030373
Glad I taught you that fucking word...
>>
It's literally Swedgin: The Show. Nothing else of interest in it.
>>
File: garret-dillahunt.jpg (25KB, 620x386px) Image search: [Google]
garret-dillahunt.jpg
25KB, 620x386px
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>85030233
put subtitles on, and you'll realize how fucking genius it is.

and i dont use that word lightly. but its an absolute masterpeice
>>
>>85030516
Hang dai?
>>
>>85030342

not really man
i found it a bit difficult to ease into but once i got used to the whore beatings, it became interesting
olyphant is god tier in this
>>
>>85030342
It can be if English isn't your first language. This article does a good job of explaining it. They actually did shit tons of research to make the dialogue as historically accurate as possible, with the exception of some slang now and again.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/television/2004/05/talk_pretty.html
>>
>>85030581
I watched all of the shitshow that is Raising Hope simply because based Dillahunt was in it.
>>
>>85030581
Which one?
>>
>>85030685
Interesting.
I had to buy the dvd box set so that I could watch it with subs in my native language.
>>
How can you like LE EPIC EDGY EBIL SMART GUY WHO SWEARS A LOT XD

Seriously, Al is Reddit incarnated
>>
>>85030233
S1 was great
S2...I didn't know what the fuck was going on, found it hard to finish.
S3 was fun, similar to S1.
>>
>>85030569
The writing overall was exceptional.
>>
Yes u are u fucking cocksucker
>>
>>85031956
My sides
>>
Farnum was top tier character.

How do you figure the movie will be? I personally think it ended ok.
>>
Season 1 was fantastic, finished it over 4 days.

Season 2 took me 3 weeks just to watch 7 episodes. Still haven't finished it.
>>
>>85030233
It's ok my man. The show was trash. It's like the writer thought he was deep or erudite by mixing lite Shakespeare style speech and writing by throwing in "fuck" and "cocksucker" every other word.

>Le funny chinese guy who says cocksucker to communicate.

It's a solid filter show to recognize bumbling retards who want to appear smart.
>>
>>85038176
You're dumb
>>
>>85038176

this

also, deadwood is poor mans boardwalk empire
>>
>>85038309
deadwood is way better than boardwalk empire, and I don't even like deadwood that much
>>
>>85038176
This

Thank God i am not the only one I think like this
>>
>>85038176

Name a better show besides The Sopranos.
>>
File: 1313678346676.jpg (97KB, 326x284px) Image search: [Google]
1313678346676.jpg
97KB, 326x284px
Ian McShane has some positive words about the potential Deadwood movie!

Back in April, American Gods star Ian McShane offers a Deadwood movie update, announcing that a script from show creator David Milch had been turned in. Now, in an interview with Variety, McShane has offers some encouraging words about the status of a Deadwood movie.

“There are signs that HBO are quite keen to make it,” McShane tells the trade, “They’ve got the script. It’s when they’ll make an offer and when we can fit it in.
>>
Dropped it after the first season. For a lawless town in western America you'd expect some action. Instead it's just people moping around and the widow talking about her gold claim. Not necessarily bad I suppose but not for me, I can see why it was cancelled
>>
>>85040003
Wat is historical accuracy?
>>
>>85040280
Didn't realise it was a documentary
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-03-06-23.png (440KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-03-06-23.png
440KB, 960x540px
>>85040378
If you want a shoot 'em up, go watch some bullshit spaghetti western
>>
>>85030301
I always found it amusing that they called them that, is that historically accurate?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.