[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/tv/ says a movie is shit >It turns out to be ok Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: fid17111.jpg (39KB, 350x522px) Image search: [Google]
fid17111.jpg
39KB, 350x522px
>/tv/ says a movie is shit
>It turns out to be ok

Why does this keep happening?
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (39KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
39KB, 396x382px
>>85026227
>>
It has a lot of barefoot scenes with Scarlett, which made it passable.
>>
File: 1347913668504.jpg (29KB, 382x400px) Image search: [Google]
1347913668504.jpg
29KB, 382x400px
>>85026227
>ok

thats shit

why would i waste my time watching something ok, when i could watch something good or great?
>>
it wasn't /tv/ saying it was shit. it was /a/. notice all the neon genesis and other /a/ shit lately? everyone is migrating to this board
>>
>>85026227
No one's fault if you have shit taste.
>>
>>85026227
I LITERALLY made a thread after seeing it saying it was much better than I expected
stop cherrypicking
>>
>>85026227
Why do you keep coming here?
>>
File: 1499114239513.jpg (12KB, 249x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499114239513.jpg
12KB, 249x350px
It was shit.
-Story was lame.
-The bit with her past was kind of cool.
-Guy who played Batou was good.
-One ching-chong in Section 9 was kind of funny.

5/10
>>
Most Hollywood movies are mediocre at the very worst.

However after seeing more movies you realize more what makes movies good, so you don't want to deal with those simple mistakes repeatedly.
>>
>>85026227
In my experience, this is the rule and not the exception. Watch whatever /tv/ says is shit and avoid anything /tv/ says is "kino".
>>
>>85026227
It was actually a pretty good movie. Very stylish. I put it up there with Tron Legacy.

Only weebshits despise it and they have to otherwise they can no longer claim weebdom.
>>
>>85026304
>an opposing opinion to mine?! he must also be a part of OTHER things i dont like!
>>
>>85026227
Has she got wonky eyes in that poster?
>>
>>85026470
because you don't do that anyway
>>
>>85026227
Tried watching this last night.

I think literally every single line of dialogue was retarded. Made it about 20 minutes in before I couldn't take it anymore, and I only made it that far because I thought it might be fun to mock how stupid it was. But it was just too tiring.

It reminded me of the latest Robocop movie. Except that movie actually tried, and was pretty good as long as you don't compare it to its namesake. This however? Pure, weapons-grade trash.
>>
>>85026227
the script was just the average hollywood trash, despite the cool background and subject matter

The GREAT imagery takes it to a higher level, because cinema is fundamentally a visual media.
>>
>>85026227
Shitposting retard
>>
>>85026227
Boring movie. If you ever seen the Matrix or Blade Runner or any action movie ever, this doesn't do much of anything new. Pretty straight forward and cliche story of evil corporation being evil and being stopped by the main character as expected. Wow, what a movie, if only I hadn't seen it all before.
>>
>>85026227
Why do they keep ruining movies by casting this hag?
>>
Scarjo outdid herself
>>
tv hates about 90% of movies because they think they have to for some reason
you really shouldnt listen to tvs opinion on anything
>>
>>85026227
I liked it and I unironically wish they would make a sequel (they wont tho)
>>
>>85026227
Because taste is individually subjective but /tv/ is a hive mind of movie-haters
>>
>>85026227
Kill yourself
>>
>>85026227
Movie was complete shit, but it reminded me that I never got around to watching 2nd GIG so I should probably fix that
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.