[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any goys that don't like the new Doctor, put their social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: steven-mofatt.jpg (8KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
steven-mofatt.jpg
8KB, 624x351px
Any goys that don't like the new Doctor, put their social media details ITT and we'll have them attested for hate thoughts
>>
>>85025284
>tfw we're genuinely not too far off from that in Britain
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398

I used to live in Nottingham, there were at least 3 stabbings in the centre of town in broad daylight, and yet the police think they need to prioritise "misogyny"
>>
>>85026947
Stabbing is a penetrating motion, thus a tool of the patriarchy, shitlord.
>>
>>85025284
>attested
>>
>>85027049
Is it still patriarchal and oppressive if it's only non whites who do it?
I still remember a Sky News piece talking about "racial profiling' in Nottingham, they went to St Annes the part of Nottingham with the highest black population which just happens to also have the highest crime rate in Nottingham ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>85026947
Cops are more and more becoming cowardly cucks they don't want to deal with real crime. Better to arrest some shut in nerd making misguided comments about muslims.
>>
>>85027520
It's true. Sadiq Khan mayor of London recently got into a spot of bother because he said the police didn't have the funds to track terrorists, but then he created an entire branch of police dedicated to hunting down social media hate crimes.

Thankfully Germany is way ahead of the UK on this, so at least we're not the worst. They've been kicking in doors literally for "illegal opinions" online. And Merkel made deals with Facebook to censor anti-refugee posts
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.