[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only four 20 minute episodes >two filler episodes I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: castlevania.jpg (80KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania.jpg
80KB, 810x456px
>only four 20 minute episodes
>two filler episodes
I mean I want to like it but theres close to nothing there.
>>
>>85020297
You have to admit that the backgrounds, animation, and character design were tip top.
>>
>>85020337

The animation was low quality and the art inconsistent. It actually wasn't the most pleasing thing to look at.
>>
>>85020297
i feel the same but it's a decent enough 'prologue' if we get any more in the future.
>>
>right when it starts to get rlly good it ends
honestly WTF where they thinking
>>
Am I supposed to not being rooting for Dracula to win?
>>
>>85020474
>written by Warren Ellis
Everything he does is like this
>>
It has a weak presentation i will give you that.
Animation also has to reach avatar levels, but has a lot of potential
>>
>>85020491

>Warren Ellis

Was going to watch it, didn't realise he created it.

Does he shoe horn his liberal bullshit into it or is it still OK?
>>
>>85022096
imagine being so american that you think warren ellis is "liberal"
>>
>>85022149
everything he ever made is basically DUDE AUTHORITY IS BAD POWER TO THE PEOPLE LMAO
>>
All this hype only to find out it was four episodes when it came out was bullshit. I guess that is the limit of an American studio.
>>
>>85022221
>being a proud bootlicker
>>
>>85022221
well he shits on christians and the church in this one, so there's that.
>>
>>85022327
>God is real and has power against the evil
>One corrupt bishop uses hired thugs to take control of the church
>Somehow this is equal to hating on all christians and the whole church
>>
>>85022411
It wasn't really one corrupt bishop, the entire church supported the burning of that woman scientist. Also those "thugs" were certified priests. Don\t try and downplay this you fag.
>>
I liked the first episode, 2 and 3 were useless fillers, 4 was disappointing. What's the point of this series?
>>
>>85022615
how do you know everyone approved? You think the bishop phoned the pope in Rome in 1476 to ask for approval in the burning of a single witch?
>>
>>85022327

Of course he does.

Dropped.
>>
>Every depiction of corruption within the clergy is against the church
I don't get this, if anything the depiction of a corrupt bishop is pro-church. It establishes a difference between a corrupt clergyman and the rest of the church, if all of it was corrupted the evil bishop would just be the norm.
The Young Pope had a storyline about a pedophile priest, is that show also anti-church for depicting him?
>>
>>85023090
Well the Young Pope, while being kino, isn't exactly a Christian show. It shows the church as confused and struggling in an ever-changing world, if anything.
>>
>>85023403
how is that anti-christian?
the central theme of christianity is that man is fallible and should redeem himself, not that the men of god are always 100% perfect and without flaw
>>
>>85023592
I didn't say it was anti-christian, it just isn't pro-christian to depict the church as weak. The church is the house of God, there is no room for that shit there.
>>
>>85023090
You have to remember that American religion is basically a heretical offshoot, so criticism of corruption within the church is treated by them as criticism of the entire church because they don't have church as an institution
>>
>>85020297
It's a DTV flick chopped up into a few episodes.

The screenplay for it was written 10 years ago.
>>
>>85024067
Ah, that makes more sense
I'm assuming they were also against outing the pedophiles and they think the coverup was righteous?
>>
>>85022149
>imagine pretending not to be American to bash Americans on an American image board
>>
>>85022221
nothing about that would be considered liberal in england
>>
>>85020297
Ya man, episode 2 and 3 were fillers.
>>
File: anakin.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
anakin.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
just watched all 4 episodes
damn if i will wait a year for next "season" i'm gonna be mad as hell
>>
>>85020297
Autists from /v/ should be happy it exists. No one give a shit anymore about this franchise.
>>
>>85022327
To be fair at the end a legitimate priest ended up making buckets of holy water, so there's that.
>>
What was the point of this, a teaser to see if there's interest in it? I mean you have 4 episodes of setup and then it just stops.
>>
>>85020297
Danny Trejo is playing the role of Castlevania? Odd they don't credit him in this cover
>>
>>85025478
>>85020297
probably made to test interest in a anime released by netflix, also let's not forget this is a dead videogame franchise by a company that is leaving videogames and burrying it's properties (silent hill, metal gear, castlevania, contra)
>>
>>85020337
It was ok, not "tip top".
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.