[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how exactly did this end? Are will and Hannibal gay? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

So, how exactly did this end?
Are will and Hannibal gay?
Did they fake their deaths and then go on eating people together?
>>
Unless a 4th season gets made, they are probably dead.
>>
>>85017608
Then how do you explain this scene?
Did she cook her own leg for some random guy?
>>
>>85017635
she caught cannibalism from living with hannibal for so long
>>
>>85017659
So she ate her own leg?
Why not eat someone else?
How did she cook and set up that table with one leg?
>>
Considering the majority of S3 was so crappy, I think it's for the better that it ends here.
>>
>>85017731
yes
she had "the hunger," but never learned how to hunt
adrenaline surge from her self preservation mechanisms
>>
Will knew that Hannibal had to die, he was simply too evil. Will acknowledged that they had a strong bond and they were alike at some level, but putting Hannibal down for good would mean he isn't just a demented sociopath like all the other guys they had been fighting so far.
And he wanted the peace of mind, just pushing Hannibal off the cliff wouldn't be a permanent solution. Will would always be paranoid that Hannibal survived, and that he would come for Will and his family. Double suicide was the only way to truly end it all.
>>
>>85017635
After hearing that Hannibal had escaped from prison, Bedelia decided to prepare her own leg before he could show up. She planned to appease Hannibal by offering her cooked leg as a sacrifice, in hopes that he would let her live for doing so. The irony lies in the fact that she did it for nothing, since Hannibal probably died at the end.

>>85017659
>>85017731
She isn't a cannibal herself and there's nothing that would imply otherwise.
>>
File: silent hill gets another movie.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
silent hill gets another movie.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
The last season was shit, but it did have its moments.
>>
>>85017830
>>85017874
I'm getting conflicting answers here.
>>
>>85017921
wtf man
>>
>>85017964

This >>85017830 guy is an idiot. Don't listen to him.
>>
>>85018012
I am more inclined to listen to you, considering you at least know how to type.

Is there something that suggests she was trying to appease, though? The scene was rather vague.

I also thought that Hannibal was alive because of that move she pulled with the fork. It looked like she was trying to hide it, and maybe try to kill Hannibal when he came back to serve a slice of her leg to her.
>>
>>85018012
>>85018191
i guess we'll see come season 4.
those who are abused often go on to abuse others.
>>
>>85018191
>Is there something that suggests she was trying to appease, though? The scene was rather vague.

It's been a long while since I watched it myself so I'm not 100% sure. I don't recall her explicitly saying anything about appeasing him, but I think it's the logical conclusion all things considered.

She would have probably tried to kill Hannibal with the fork, if the leg wasn't enough to satisfy him.
>>
File: 453676.gif (1MB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
453676.gif
1MB, 400x447px
>>85017524
Will knew they should both die but hoped they'd survive so he could take it as a "sign" that he was on the right path in embracing his murdering lifestyle with Hannibal.

Also, I would say they're interconnected on a level that's above regular fucking or romance.
>>
File: 45677.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
45677.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>85017921
I know it's just deranged wishful thinking, but my dream for s4 would be that after the fall, they both wake up in purgatory à la Silent Hill (together or apart, doesn't matter) and have to deal with manifestations of their own and each other's demons. It would be great if it incorporated some of Hannibal's childhood/beginnings etc.
Hannibal was at its' best during fevered hallucinations and surreal-macabre art sequences.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.