[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Takes two episodes for him to actually fist iron. >You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Takes two episodes for him to actually fist iron.
>You can skip the entire first episode and miss absolutely nothing barring Danny meeting the Asian girl.
>The entirety of the second episode is dicking around in an asylum until the last 10 minutes or so.
This is possibly the worst start to a series I've seen.
>>
You actually watching this?
>>
Gotta take a special kind of idiot to have the story of a mystical kung fu monk who got powers awarded by a dragon and then go and think "gee, I know! I'll turn this into a wall street law procedural for 70% of the time!" Doesn't help that the fight choreography in Daredevil blow almost all the stuff in Iron Fist out of the water.
>>
>>85014200
Are any of the others worth watching? This chick basically orgasming at him beating her and Danny being fun to watch is the only thing keeping me going.
>>
>>85014083
The whole series is dogshit tier.
A show about martial arts with no proper display of martial arts.
Entire season has one or two good scenes which are stolen from asian action movies.

JUST
>>
>>85014083
I like first episode the most, to be honest. Unhinged Danny just fucking around trying to take back his legacy. It's later when he gets it back shit starting to drag on.
>>
>>85014083
just wait till you get to the scene with the charismatic drunken master brawler, you may think 'I sure hope this guy is a recurring bad guy' - he's not and he was also in contention for the role of Danny Rand, which is a shame
>>
I didn't think it was as awful as everyone makes it out to be, but it was definitely the weakest netflix capeshit series yet.

I liked it when he was the calm, childlike Danny for most of the season, but then in the last few episodes he turned into a brooding, edgy faggot. The villian reviving and becoming more disjointed was kind of neat as well, especially when he beat the shit out of his assistant for not liking the ice cream. Otherwise it was pretty lame overall.
>>
>>85015170
>It's later when he gets it back shit starting to drag on.
I just hit episode 4, it already feels like I'm watching a random Wall Street TV show.
>>
>>85017081
Danny isn't Asian you dumb fuck
>>
File: jessica Henwick. ohyea.jpg (43KB, 461x602px) Image search: [Google]
jessica Henwick. ohyea.jpg
43KB, 461x602px
>>85014083
>>85014170
>Not watching it for her...
>>
>>85017854
That is who I'm watching it for. Her and Danny make it.
>>
>>85017661
i know, you double nigger, but that guy could at least perform martial arts and had an iota of charisma, I'd be all for a race bending Iron Fist if it meant it was actually good
>>
>>85014083
>hire actor for a martial arts show
>he is really shit at martial arts

whole thing was fugged
>>
>>85017854
>mfw her perfect feet
I have no face but I came tons
>>
File: You must be kidding me.jpg (25KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
You must be kidding me.jpg
25KB, 612x408px
>Gets into a fight in episode 6
>It's life or death
>Doesn't use the Iron Fist
What is the point.
>>
>>85017091
>beat the shit out of his assistant

More like murdered the fuck out of him.
>>
>>85014083
>This is possibly the worst start to a series I've seen.

wait till you see him fight, he was taught by wonderwoman
>>
Still haven't finished the show (I stopped at episode 5).

Should I watch it till the end to understand the defenders ? Gotta be honest Iron Fist was a such a chore to watch through.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.