[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>carries three pairs of sunglasses >multiple iPods, one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: some twink.jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
some twink.jpg
57KB, 960x540px
>carries three pairs of sunglasses
>multiple iPods, one with a pink glitter casing
Was he autistic?
>>
>>85008975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
yes and so is edgar wright
>>
File: 1482600632997.gif (319KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1482600632997.gif
319KB, 314x314px
>>85008975

>file name
>>
>>85008975
How come he was so eccentric and flamboyant in the opening sequence and then in the rest of the film he has Gosling-tier autism?
>>
>>85008992

god, please fucking kill yourself you fucking loser.
>>
File: an eye for twinks.png (137KB, 536x212px) Image search: [Google]
an eye for twinks.png
137KB, 536x212px
>>85009427
>op
>>
>>85008975
He didn't carry around multiple pairs of sunglasses with him, he just stole them from the cars he hijacked.
>>
No one ever told him about playlists so he had an iphone with music for each mood.
>>
>>85011196
There's a scene in the film where his sunglasses are taken by Bats twice and each time he replaces them with another pair he was carrying at the time instead of getting them back.

I couldn't tell if it was meant to be a cartoony Edgar Wright type thing or if he actually carried three pairs, but based on the tone of the rest of the film I think he legitimately carried multiple pairs in case he lost his last one.

He's also very awkward and self-conscious when he doesn't have them when he's casing the Post Office (though they might've been more to do with not having his earbuds) so they seemed like something he can't do without.
>>
>>85008975

>le stunt guy
>no racing seat
>>
File: IMG_0707.gif (149KB, 280x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0707.gif
149KB, 280x298px
>>85008975
Da geek with pink attitude!!!
>>
>TV channel surfing lays out the entire plot of the movie

I always love this shit. Edgar Wright seems to be the only one to do this kind of stuff. Sure, people foreshadow plenty enough, but the entire fucking plot?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.