[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 > 4 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 9 > 10 > 6 > 8 >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bigbangtheoryday-170934.png (287KB, 655x315px) Image search: [Google]
bigbangtheoryday-170934.png
287KB, 655x315px
3 > 4 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 9 > 10 > 6 > 8 > 5

You CANNOT debate this

discuss
>>
>You CANNOT debate this
well no shit. I'd have to watch the series first.
>>
>>85004884
I'll take your word for it.
>>
discuss these dubs
>>
>>85004938
>newfag doesnt know how to get dubs at will
lurk more
>>
>>85004884
Anything past 7 is unwatchable.
>>
>>85004884
Show lost its way when they somehow all ended up with girlfriends/wives.
>>
a literal turd > the entire show
>>
ZIMBABWE
>>
>>85005177
What's the point of the show anyway? Who's supposed to relate to them? They are geek chic fake nerds who aren't really socially awkward or anything. They have jobs and are apparently super intelligent. Is this show basically for normies who think they are special because they watch netflix and have darth vader as their mobile phone wallpaper? Idk who's meant to relate to them or who's the target audience. Whenever they are nerdy the show laughs AT them, not with them.
>>
Shit show made by and for deluded redditors.
>>
Would you rather be forced to watch Zimbabwe theory or pickle rick and prickly?
>>
>>85004884
Are the seasons even distinguishable in any way? It's all just the same.
>>
>>85004884
>watching a single episode of that shit
are you some kind of retard?
>>
>>85004884
you just made that shit up didn't you? nobody could even try to argue with you on that because nobody really watched this show
>>
>>85004884
Bernadette with the sound off > everything else
>>
I would like to remind you all that reddit hates this kino
>>
>>85004884
I haven't watched it enough to remember which season was which; it's all blurred together for me.

I do remember the earlier ones being much more enjoyable though. So I'll agree with you on that.

Also Bernadette best chick.

>>85005177
This. It was more enjoyable watching them spurge around girls than what it is now.

Before, a lot of the show's content revolved around some form of nerd stuff, like video games or TV shows, or science, etc.

Now though, the show entirely revolves around relationship problems.
>>
>>85004884
seeing this thread peripherally made my kino plump up

are you /tv/b/ros hyped for the movie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.