[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just saw this film. Honestly my biggest takeaway was that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Civil-War-2.jpg (211KB, 1242x643px) Image search: [Google]
Civil-War-2.jpg
211KB, 1242x643px
So I just saw this film. Honestly my biggest takeaway was that they should have deleted Avengers 2 and just made this film the second Avengers; it was a hell of a lot more interesting than Age of Ultron. It had a couple of nice little twists, even if the main antagonist felt a little uninspired. I'd give it a solid 7.5 out of 10, what does /tv/ think of it?
>>
>>85002920
I liked it a lot. I still think that Age of Ultron will be seen in a different light once Thor Ragnarok and Infinity War come around. It tried to do five things at once when all it needed to be was a good movie about these characters. Anyway Civil War was great.
>>
File: 1499187468234.jpg (81KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
1499187468234.jpg
81KB, 640x571px
>>85003025
I liked that they were getting shit for all the collateral damage they'd cause. I know it isn't exactly logical to hate them for it, since y'know they save the world and all, but it is a pretty realistic reaction. I appreciated the angle at the very least. The final half hour with Tony and the Captain were pretty fuckin' kino as far as superhero movies go.
>>
>>85003382
More people should have died in the opening action scene. That or blame the UN bombing on the Avengers. 13 people dying in a warehouse is hardly a reason to call in the UN. They could have added, that these "little" incidents happen more often. 10 people here, 20 there, lots of small stuff. Or base it on the fallout of Age of Ultron alone. Anyway i understand why they did, what they did. It's not really a fault for me.
>>
It was awful. They should have blurred the line of good and evil further. Make Tony the actual villain
>>
File: 1496956093297.png (487KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496956093297.png
487KB, 944x720px
>>85002920
>Honestly my biggest takeaway was that they should have deleted Avengers 2 and just made this film the second Avengers; it was a hell of a lot more interesting than Age of Ultron.
This. There would be less fatigue.
>>
>>85003382
It's retarded. We've killed thousands in collateral damage with drones alone in situations far less necessary than what they did in the movie. Nobody gives a fuck. They should've done something similar to what happened to kick it off in the comics, where some retarded supes fuck up so hard they end up killing an entire school full of children right in the middle of the US. At least that was a really clear-cut example of supes being totally incompetent and out of control and in need of oversight. In the movies is's just a spat between a bunch of infantile assholes acting purely on their emotions.
>>
File: flash.jpg (92KB, 412x629px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
92KB, 412x629px
0/10

The first movie I've ever walked out of, and I love capeshit. DC or Marvel. This was worse than Iron Man 3.

I didn't think that was possible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.