[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this pussy faggots problem? was he in on it the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Yuzo Kubozuka.png (2MB, 1366x574px) Image search: [Google]
Yuzo Kubozuka.png
2MB, 1366x574px
What was this pussy faggots problem?

was he in on it the whole time to break the priest?
>>
File: silence-5.jpg (24KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
silence-5.jpg
24KB, 600x380px
>>85001246
APOSTASIZE
>>
>>85001246
Some people are opportunists who do anything to fit in/survive.
>>
>>85001367
I chortled.
>>
>>85001246
He's trying to tell the priest(s) the whole time to just leave. He's an innocent person who just wants to live and be happy. He is just trying to figure out his existence through merging his own beliefs with that of the strange; the western Christian ethic.
>>
>>85001246

Some people try and fail. He tried to be a good christian and kept failing at it, but always asked for forgiveness since that's the "christian" way of doing things.

I always thought it was intended to juxtapose the "good" christian with the "bad" one. Garfield was a priest but committed a grave sin and did not ask for forgiveness- literally betraying his god, placing himself as christlike, etc

Kubozuka's character, on the other hand, despite being a piece of shit, acted as the good christian should have- asked for forgiveness of his sins.
>>
He is a hypocrite and opportunist.

Commits all the sins then asks for forgiveness
>>
>>85003885
That's kind of the name of the game with Catholics. You can do anything you want, and as long as you confess afterwords, it's no big deal.

What I don't doesn't really click with me is why Kichijiro was a Christian to the very end. We're never really given a reason for his faith to be as strong as it is.
>>
>>85004078
I think he was in it only for the forgiving part
>>
He's the only true Christian.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.