[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'm really late on this, but this movie is like,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I know I'm really late on this, but this movie is like, cartoonishly poorly directed. Even without going into the ridiculous inaccuracies, the time shifts around with seemingly no warning (maybe because you're trying to tell the story of 5 people over 10 years in a single movie) and the complete sanitation of dre and cube as completely flawless individuals who completely sure in themselves and are only failed by the world around them just makes it boring.

The only character you can actually vibe with in the whole movie is eazy E because he's fucking dead so he's allowed to be portrayed as a flawed individual.

Oh god and every time they'd pause before delivering a piece of information that is only important because we know what it means was just lame.

>watchu gon call it
>AFTERMATH

just lame
>>
Yeah i'm not a fan of this black entertainment really
>>
The movie was released in conjunction with all the BLM bullshit that was going in the lead up to the election.
They'll use the same model for the planned Micheal Brown movie
>>
>>84998265
They're making that? Waste of money. Watch this instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIDaUoO4fjI
>>
>>84997846
>NWA former members were execs
>Unaccuarate
>>
Portraying Dre and Ice Cube as almost saints was such a poor decision, still amaze me few critics pointed out this fact.
>>
File: cloud.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cloud.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>84998754
the scene with the ferrari chase is the most hilarious example of this.

It's portrayed as him just going out to vent some steam after the world failing his flawless self again, then it shows police stopping him.

In real life he was over twice the blood alcohol limit (but we won't show that because drunk driving isn't acceptable these days) and went to jail for 8 months...they don't mention the jail at all, so they even found a way to spin one of his least saintly moments into being "understandable" or sympathetic
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.