[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found a circa-2014 file called "star wars tv predictions.txt".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1491244047422.jpg (39KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491244047422.jpg
39KB, 540x390px
I just found a circa-2014 file called "star wars tv predictions.txt". Apparently some retard here claimed he works for Disney and "leaked" info about The Force Awakens.
Presented here is his faggotry unedited, for your reading pleasure.

-----------------------------

Lighting tech breaking NDA here - or maybe I'm a sound guy or one of Pat's second interns, have fun with that Amy - this is about all I've pieced together of the plot. Most of it is the scenes I've done work on.

- Empire is coming to Tatooine to fuck Luke's day up
- They are, in fact, killing off all of their old enemies
- John Boyega's character is part of this group, but he gets scared of the stories and jumps early
- Luke is surrounded by locals, living kind of like a bum, but he's happy
- "Chrome Trooper" comes in after the main vanguard secures the area
- Taunts him about his diminished control of the force and suggest a fight here would result in a lot of local deaths
- Decides to surrender instead of fighting
- He's taken back to whatever their occupation base is
- Tatooine is basically mobilizing to rescue him.
- The Millennium Falcon shows up early on. The entire teaser, except the villain's portion and the X-Wings, takes place in the first half of the movie
- Luke is the first major plot device but he is literally dropped before the 45 minute mark
- The villain kills him and drops him from the back of a shuttle with Han in the gunner seat zoomed in on him, and it's actually a prop practical stunt, a guy is thrown off a ledge into some mats
- The storm trooper is pretty much always on the run from both rebels who want to interrogate him and the empire who want to kill him for deserting
- Han Solo's daughter is the major focus for the first part of the movie but most events happen parallel to one another and very close

There's basically constant tension. It's a pretty fast paced movie and it's light on the exposition.
>>
Some misc facts I picked up:

About the villain:
- Nobody can figure out what the villain's deal is or why nobody can sense him
- The villain isn't a force user, he's pretending to be a sith inquisitor and even the empire buys it
- By the end of the film he just leaves after doing serious damage to both the Empire and the Rebellion
1/2

Villain (cont):
- He's referred to as a "collector"
- He built his own lightsaber, it doesn't sound like others and it's prone to overloading when struck
- Apparently he kills Han, too
- Apparently he has only one spoken line.

About the storm trooper:
- Basically brainwashed empire loyalist who is quickly red pilled after he deserts
- He's got a serious, stoic personality that blends well with Solo's more cheeky personality
- He hesitates to kill storm troopers at first
- Has a moment where he says "I knew that man" and is replied to with "How do you know? You all look the same."

About the girl Solo:
- She's like a mix between Luke and Han
- She works as a junker and smuggler on Tatooine
- She's force sensitive but doesn't care for the force too much
- Lives in a hollowed out ATAT
- Has a little scouting droid she sends off to do errands
- Flies around on a recycled Pod engine
>>
About the X-Wing pilot (who is the third member of the main character party):
- Intense as fuck
- Serious and snappy
- A bit of a bully who hates the empire
- Not Force sensitive at all, but has a huge respect for people who are

Misc:
- The round robot can hide in his body, which pops open like an easter egg.
- A lot of his effects are actually practical
- Luke, Leia, and Han all die in this movie. I don't know what happens to Leia.
- The villain gives Han's daughter a lightsaber and proceeds to kick the shit out of her before she's rescued by X-Wings.
- Movie is basically like everything we love is killed off->the audience gets pissed and wants revenge->they get some revenge, but not all of it->the villain is fucking crazy and intimidating

They haven't shot much of the second half of the movie so later stuff off of Tatooine is all things I heard over the water coolers and picked up from looking at set pieces and things.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.