[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK literary 30 secs ago just finished this show & wtf are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: the-leftovers.jpg (96KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers.jpg
96KB, 726x408px
OK literary 30 secs ago just finished this show & wtf are you faggots problem with it ?

other than kevin being shot which could be said he got a blood clot and didnt bleed out other than the even 0% of this was supernatural

not even nora stupid shit about going to the other world she lied and said stop but kevin choose to believe her & the stupid fucking women scientist was just killing people who wanted to die by to afraid to do it them self so they choose this elaborate bullshit !

alll that shit about kevin dying and going to the world of the dead was just in his head

outside of the event NOTHING NOT ONE THING WAS SUPERNATURAL

an event happened that made the whole of humanity go a little mad so they start seeking answers and every little thing they find the run with it to make them feel something
>>
>nora lied
>nothing was supernatural

Kill yourself you faggot. The show is fantastic but you liking it for the wrong reasons pisses me off. I hope you die painfully
>>
>>84982807
>nora lied there is no fucking debate she said STOP and was living with to much shame so she told matt to say she left she was the scape goat

NORA is the fucking idiot atheist who drives herself crazy

LAURIE is the atheist realist who seek out the the cause of her problems and choose to fix them no matter how much it may hurt
>>
>>84982807
hate listening to stupid people talk about this show the 2% world doesnt exist this is just like the life of pi do you want to believe there is a world where 2% of the people are living you children are happy with their new mom " religion " or do u want to believe the are dead
>>
>>84982936
>>84983251

End your lives.

NOW.
>>
dude it was all about the characters lmao
>>
>>84983340
>e
thats the point im hearing people go one about the 2% world that doesnt matter cause it doesnt exist remove all the "supernatural bullshit " which was coincidences from the show and u will see it for what it is a story about people trying to navigate a world where something happened they cant deal with and we watch how they do

BUT STOP WITH THE FUCKING 2% world and kevin is jesus and he went in real limbo FUCK U WHAT THE FLICK
>>
he was drowned multiple times
>>
it goes to show who will be the noras and the crazy fucks who will go crazy looking for meaning

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS WHO THINK THE 2% world exist and kevin is immortal and links coincidences into meaning

and will will go on with their life IT "life existence" is enough

If we followed the cave woman from season u could find coincidences to say her baby was special that why its mother lived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLSH-81yT7s
>>
>>84982770

did u cry?

I cried, poor Matt :'(
>>
>>84982807

You need Jesus, friend
>>
>>84984015
Seriously, what the FUCK, LINDELOF.
I hated Matt in the beginning, religious nutters always piss me off. But by the end he was just so damn likable.
He deserved better. It didn't have to be that way.
>>
>>84984528

*Tips fedora*
>>
What was the purpose of kevin having the power to come back to life? I still loved the show, but I feel like that kinda needed to Be expanded on.
>>
>>84984528
fuck kevin and nora his story was the best
>>
>>84984621
he never died his mental illness took him to that place any time he was in the state of death

drank a hallucinogen not poison got shot went straight through didnt hit anything important
didnt really drowned him just put him in a state on unconsciousness twice nothing magical about it that place he went was all in his head everyone there was someone he knew or heard about
>>
>>84984775
Do you not remember him being buried and him actually crawling out of the ground? Explain that. Also the old black guy died, but he didn't? Wha
>>
>>84984841
the old man shot himself and he drank the hallucinogen which slowed his heart making it look like he was dead the boy who buried him didnt bury him deep he still had air & he didnt need much casue his heart was slowed
>>
>>84984841
>geez, why did the guy who blew his brains out die but the guy who drank an indeterminate liquid said to be poison didn't?????
>>
>>84984561
>implying
>>84984629
Really. And there was zero reason to put him through that, it just appears that season. He was already on a constant "search for God" and saw Kevin as Jesus, he didn't need to be coughing up blood for motivation.
Fuck that.
>>
>>84984973
Okay i can maybe buy that. But what was the significance of the ground opening up when kevin was trying to kill himself with the cement block in the quarry? That had to be some kind of divine intervention right?
>>
>>84985045
Coincidence taken for divine intervention.
>>
>>84985109
What was the significance of the dude who was shooting dogs? Thank you for answering my dumb questions by the way, I really did love the show.
>>
>>84985167
Also what was the significance of the man in the tower?
>>
>>84985167
He was just a crazy guy shooting dogs.
>>84985266
He was just a not as crazy guy living in a tower.
>>
It's mediocre
It's a reverse pleb filter
>>
>>84985308
I'm okay with that
>>
File: writing cancer damon lindelof.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
writing cancer damon lindelof.png
2MB, 1200x900px
Why would anyone watch Lindelof soap opera garbage?
>>
I actually wanna see a Lindelof Watchmen now because of this show.
>>
>>84985461
>Lindelof Watchmen

How horrible. We never find out who killed the Comedian or nuked New York.

Typical fan girls: But, but it was never about the plot, it's about the characters. But, but it's not about the destination, it's about the journey.
>>
File: 1487763885459.jpg (12KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1487763885459.jpg
12KB, 480x295px
>this edgy atheist angrily lashing out at even the chance that this show might be hinting at the existence of divine forces behind events in the show.

Talk about missing the point, jesus
>>
>>84982807
This show is a sign you faggots dont have any taste at all.
>>
>>84985461
that's not going to happen. no one watched leftovers, it didn't make money, and the award shows don't care about it. hbo is never going to hire lindelof for anything ever again. his career is OVER
>>
Can you guys recommend me some shows that you guys think are great then?
>>
File: sadsdf.jpg (169KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sadsdf.jpg
169KB, 900x600px
>>84985461
>t
it better be a fuck you to all the tv tropes and be real to the watch men series

lets see rorschach who has a 0 tolerance on crime beat a car thief like batman and other hero does

only to find out the next day that car thief was aa highschool student with good grades and rorschach beat him into a coma for stealing a car shit like that show is the dark side of heros
>>
File: NoraDurstProfile.jpg (148KB, 367x563px) Image search: [Google]
NoraDurstProfile.jpg
148KB, 367x563px
why the fuck she drop her mug?
>>
>>84985763
nora is the most generic looking mommyfu in the history of mommyfus
>>
>>84985639
>his career is OVER

It's Hollywood. Jews fail upward. Lindelof and Abrams will just find another huge science fiction franchise to ruin.
>>
>>84985639
That's not how HBO operates. The Leftovers is one of the greatest shows ever written, it doesn't matter which arbitrary groups of retards didn't like it.
>>
>>84985814
By what measure has JJ Abrams ever failed at anything? Being disliked by some neckbeards on the internet? See a psychiatrist about your delusions.
>>
>>84985751
>car thief was aa highschool student with good grades

They all are. Dindu nuffin!
>>
>>84985763
this is the one and true MISTERI
>>
>>84985816
uh, yea, that is how hbo operates. they will reuse actors, but they never reuse show runners or writers who worked on a show that got cancelled or was cut short.
>>
>>84985880
and make the student black and named mike

police barely get away with it u think a vigilante beating a excelling student into a coma for stealing a car will fly
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.