[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, my friend is insecure about his intelligence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Long story short, my friend is insecure about his intelligence. He is stupid, but I want to bolster his confidence.

What are some movies designed for dumb people to feel smart?

I was thinking of showing him Ex Machina.
>>
arrival and interstellar are go to also sapranos if you want to watch tv
>>
Waking life
>>
Give him the book "The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
>>
>>84971435
the matrix
>>
Idiocracy
>>
>>84971435
rick and morty
>>
>>84971470
I know it's hard to imagine but stupid people actually don't understand Arrival. Even though Villenueve's style is so dry it's like reading the instruction pamphlets in airplanes. You'll just have to explain it to them which will make it feel worse.
>>
Kek nice thread
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (31KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
31KB, 279x402px
>>84971435
Intelligence is not something generated by watching movies dipshit.

Brains grow with exercise. Buy his potato ass logic puzzles and make him live actively by insisting he have some variety in his life, go camping, have a workout, sleep outside, talk with human beings in a workplace instead of living on a drone cycle.

Pic related is what happens when you live like a veg.
>>
>>84971615
>brains grow with exercise
but luminosity is confirmed to do shit all for your cognitive better off playing vidya
>>
>>84971435
This is a really good b8 thread, well done OP. Should gibe you at least 200 replies
>>
>>84971435
Long story short, this friend of yours is actually you, OP.
>>
>>84971435

Is this movie good? I tried watching it once but fail asleep drunk. Not saying it was boring but I just wasn't interested to pick it back up sober. I've heard its good though. Well?

As for your question, inception, adjustment bureau, shutter island, gattaca are good for that.
>>
>>84971874
I liked it
>>
>>84971435
Went to see it and some Mexican family few rows down apparently was supposed to see the 3D version, so they sat there watching the normal showing with the glasses for like 30 minutes and complained to management the the film was broke or some shit
>>
Fight club
>>
>b-b-but I thought she liked caleb. why did she kill him?
>>
>>84971565
+1
Very original topic
>>
>>84971435
Ex machina was pretty flat, I don't remember it trying to jerk off the viewer's intellect with some bullshit deeper meaning.

>>84971541
This is a good suggestion however
>>
ITT: people who think they are smart
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.