[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every movie I've went to the theatre after 2016 has disappointed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
Every movie I've went to the theatre after 2016 has disappointed me, but that won't happen with Dunkino, r-right /tv/?
>>
>>84968844
>Nolan
don't even bither watching this shit, just go watch some apes
>>
>>84968844
if the scene in that poster is actually in the movie then yes it will be kino
>>
>>84968888
Ape kino has disappointed me too, anon. Literally worse than Dawn.
>>
>>84968844
hacksaw ridge sucked the first half, but once they actually got to the the ridge....whew that escalated quickly
>>
>>84968844
Every early review I've seen online says it's incredible. I'm a big Nolan fan, nobody builds suspense and tension like he does, even though he has his flaws. Apparently this is his best, so I'm seriously hyped, but we'll see
>>
>>84968844
Interstellar was good so yes it probably will be above average good.
>>
>>84968844
It's nice to see a nigger-free movie again. Based Nolan.
>>
>>84968844
I'm afraid it will because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o
>>
File: ap.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ap.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>84968844

> Everybody wants my Dunkirk kino.
> You know it's going to suck. This Dunkirk kino.
>>
>>84971002

only like the first 20 minutes were bad
>>
>>84973119
the whole cheesy romance and muh religion dragged it down
>>
You're literally going to experience one of the greatest moments in cinematic history, in real time. you're literally experiencing history.

I don't know if that "disappoints" you.
>>
>>84973292
The romance was really unnecessary, but the religion was literally the most important part of his character
>>
>>84973039
everybody gives Robert De Niro shit for the movies he's been in lately bieng awful ad generally destroying his reputation, but at least he never sold out to fucking Adam Sandler
>>
>>84968844
no, you're doomed to understand the mediocrity that is post modernism
>>
>>84969031
Literally not. They did away with the useless human MC's and had an understandable, based villain (I wouldn't even want to say 'villain', oponent more like) instead of >Muh people were bad, time to get all apes killed in a pointless war
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.