[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last show you watched was it good? >show you're watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>last show you watched
was it good?
>show you're watching now
is it good?
>>
>>84967415
jesus christ the quality of /tv/ is shit tonight
>>
>>84967415
Arrested Development with my wife when we eat dinner. I've seen it before but she hasnt. We both like it.

Twin Peaks s1 so I can partake in /tpg/. On ep3. Slightly entertaining. Bit slow. I don't have a problem with that though.
>>
>>84967415
>Hell on Wheels

It was pretty great, I liked it a lot.

>House of Cards

Season five is okay, a far cry from the first two seasons, which were kino
>>
I don't know the last show I completely finished but I'm watching

>Twin Peaks 2017
Great so far. It's pretty close to what I was expecting tone wise and I have no problem with the pacing.

>Enlightened
Shame it got canceled since I doubt it'll actually finish the story it's got set up in the amount of episodes it got. It's kind of hard to watch at points because so many parts of the episodes are extremely awkward but it's nice.

>The Young Pope
Only finished the first episode so far but I'm interested to see what happens. It's an interesting premise.

>Preacher
Liking it but still kind of confused about why they're changing so much stuff in the adaptation. I would prefer to see parts from the comic adapted to the screen rather than their made up stories to still get more or less to the big plot points.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.