[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow this was horrible. 10 minutes worth of interesting content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (64KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
64KB, 720x1080px
Wow this was horrible. 10 minutes worth of interesting content stretched over 2.5 hours. I'm glad this ruined Spike Jonzes career. Fuck his nepotistic ass.
>>
>>84966862
Not bothered with this because I felt this might be the case.
Not willing to watch a 2+ hour film if only 30 minutes of it is worth watching... and this has been the general consensus of most people that have commented on the film.
>>
>>84966862
hated this movie. This guy was a fucking pussy fr
>>
Why does this movie trigger you kids so?
>>
File: 1487045809215.png (274KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1487045809215.png
274KB, 294x442px
>>
>>84966862
Honestly I'm my top 3 kinos of all time
>>
>>84966862
ruined his career? Didn't it get nominated for an oscar?
>>
>>84966982
because outside of its unique execution, it's a conventional romance film and a lot of 4chan babbys can't into romance. that's most of what Spike Jonze does; conventional genre film with his personal flair
>>
I liked this movie and felt by the end of it that it chose to celebrate life and humanity and the mysteries it holds versus being cynical about it. The AI was a vehicle to get him on the top of the roof to watch the skyline with his friend. The moral of the movie was when she admitted she didn't know everything, but that within the finite time she was given she wanted to simply accept joy and be happy. The main character experiences it, feels it threatened, and is eventually abandoned. But he still ends up smiling at the closing shot. The movie could have gone many other predictable ways, but I thought it looked honestly into a potential future for our society and chose to see its potential good versus its downfalls. And by the end, it was still at its core just a movie about the various facets of love.

My two pennies. It was one of my favorite movies the year I saw it.
>>
>>84966862
You're a retard, I loved that movie.
>>
>>84966982
It has interesting scifi elements but quickly plummets into painful relationshit drivel. And jp has the most punch-able head in the business.
>>
>>84966862
I liked him in Gladiator.
>>
>>84967950
If you watched a movie called "Her" expecting it not to be about relationships you should choose your movies more carefully
>>
In what way did this ruin his career? It was his biggest hit and was nominated for oscars
>>
>>84968016
I watched based on reviews/shilling, always a bad idea. If I'd bothered to look at the poster I wouldn't have gone near it.
>>
>>84966982
It's effete garbage.
>>
>computer is a female
>cheats with 500 guys
Just like real life
>>
His worst movie.
>>
>>84966862
the thing that bothered me, and till this day I don't understand or ever get, is the Olivia Wilde scene. What the fuck. One minute she is joking about her taking him home, the next she calls him a creep to his face because he wanted to go home? what the fuck is wrong with women? are they so easily triggered by men that one thing not to their liking will cause them to berate a good man for doing nothing. I mean honestly what the fuck did he do wrong that date?
>>
>>84968907
It was just a brutally satirical scene about how quickly potential relationships move in the modern era.
>>
>>84967782
it WON an oscar lol
>>
>>84966862
>>84966926
daamn straight

it was awful
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.