[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tony Stark and his father are directly responsible for almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0PULYfE.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0PULYfE.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
-Ironmonger: Tony inspired his armor.
-Whiplash: Howard's direct fault.
- Killian/Mandarin: All stems from a grudge against Tony.
- Ultron: Tony's direct fault.
- Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver: Were only possible because HYDRA got Loki's scepter, which was Tony's fault for Loki coming in the first place.
- Vulture: Tony's indirect fault.
- Shocker: Tony's indirect fault.
- Zemo: Tony fails to secure anything against Zemo's interference.
- Yellowjacket: Tony's indirect fault for being so incompetent that Hank Pym wouldn't trust him to help.
- Red Skull and all of HYDRA: Howard's indirect fault for failing to stop them early on when he and Captain America had the chance.

The only villains not their fault are the ones from other planets and Abomination. And Abomination is still the fault of General Ross, one of Tony's close allies.
>>
>>84966084
This is a pretty dumb thread, so let me refute it by talking about all the villains Stark and his dad had nothing to do with. I'll go ahead and give you Zemo since he was mad at the Avengers as a whole, which would include Stark.

>Abomination
>Loki
>Red Skull
>The dark elves
>Bucky/Neo-HYDRA
>Thanos
>Ronan
>Yellowjacket
>The bad guy from Dr. Strange
>Ego

Your argument is basically that Iron Man has a connection with villains who appear in the same film as him. No shit, Sherlock.
>>
Pretty much.
>>
>>84966229
>>Bucky/Neo-HYDRA
Neo HYDRA was Howard-s fault for bringing in a mole into S.H.I.E.L.D.
>>
>>84966229
/thread

lame topic, OP. but at least you tried
>>
File: 1327206715091.jpg (10KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1327206715091.jpg
10KB, 299x293px
>>84966084
>Red Skull
>Tony is responsible for a villain who was active when he wasn't even born yet
>>
>>84966739
>You in charge of reading
>>
>>84966516
Howard didn't recruit him into the government or SHIELD.
>>
>>84966229
OP is exagerating but Stark is still objectively at fault for a fuck ton of villainy, while most of the villains you listed were outside threats that nobody on Earth could have prevented.

None of the other Avengers consistently fuck everything up the way he does
>>
>>84967091
Howard was a founding member of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>>
>>84966084
>one of Tony's close allies
The two of them barely knew each other before the Accords.
>>
Who the hell is Abomination?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.