[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /tv/ I've taken madlibs to the next level. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: -tv- madlibs.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
-tv- madlibs.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
Alright /tv/ I've taken madlibs to the next level.

I have ramdomly selected a movie from /tv/'s list of favorites and turned the wikipedia plot summary into a madlibs puzzel
Your job is to complete the missing words to alter the movie's plot (hopefully in a way that creates le lulz)

Because this puzzel is nearly 1,000 words long I'm going to request multiple words at a time, so you can submit as many as I ask for.

First I need a number and a person

(con't from>>84962140)
>>
43 Steven Seagal
>>
>>84964371
>the city of me in charge of spelling "puzzle"
>>
>>84964371
Over 9,000.
Doctor Bane.
>>
doctor Insano
>>
>>84964396
For now first reply will be selected. That will change if the thread moves fast enough to make dubs practical

NEXT:
City and person (this person's name will be used multiple times, as it is a significant character)
>>
Edward Norton
>>
>>84964461
Quebec
Justin Bieber
>>
>>84964461
buenos aires
Tyrone
>>
>>84964498
winner

NEXT:
occumation and noun
>>
>>84964572
janitor
nigger
>>
>>84964581
Good

NEXT:
Adjective, noun, and superhero name
>>
>>84964624
tarantinesque
sniff
captain crusty
>>
>>84964663
This thread is too slow

I need a villain name, two nouns, and a verb
>>
>>84964744
Chad Thundercock
buttplug
shoe
shat
>>
>>84964744
>too slow
Don't pick an essay, then. :)
Hillary Clinton, guitar, anal cavity, ran
>>
>>84964793

NEXT:
Company, location, weapon
>>
>>84964858
Microsoft
Canada
Didlo-bat
>>
>>84964868
good answers

NEXT:
I only want a politician's name
>>
>>84964921
Macron
>>
>>84964940
He wanted a politician, not a desert. Give me Trump
>>
>>84964940
>Macron
topical

NEXT:
Part of body, article of clothing, and country
>>
>>84965027
Foot
Top Hat
Australia
>>
>>84965045
Alrighty then,

NEXT: I need a name for our Main Character, aaaaand how about two nouns and a verb
>>
>>84965082
[x]
halal
kaffir
cruzade
>>
>>84965082
MC: Casper Hill
>>
>>84965134
>[x]
What? do you mean literally "[x]"
>>
>>84965195
leaving it up for someone else. like your mom do with your upbringing
>>
>>84965259
k.

NEXT:
I realized I need a lot of names for the many characters, so give me 5. Also a secluded location.

almost done
>>
>>84965283
John Cena
Frank Sinatra
Bane
James Franco
Ryan Gosling
>>
>>84965283
zack billy jason trini kimberly
>>
>>84965283
The Gobi Desert for the location
>>
>>84965311
>>84965330
Sounds good

NEXT:
This is getting tedious. Give me a name for another organization (bad guys), and i'll proof read this thing
>>
>>84965467
Open society foundation
>>
>>84965467
Green Party
>>
>>84965536
AAAAAND FOR THE FINAL PIECE... I want a noun and a two adjectives
dubs required
>>
>>84965584
penus
throbbing
slippery
>>
>>84965632
Roll
>>
>>84965584
middlefinger
thunderous
lubricated
>>
ALRIGHT, HERE IT IS! ANY GUESSES WHAT MOVIE IT IS FROM?

Forty three years after the death of district attorney Steven Seagal, the Seagal Act grants the Quebec Police Department powers which nearly eradicate janitors. Police Commissioner Justin Bieber feels guilty for covering up Seagal's crimes, from when he was turned into a murderer by the Joker. He writes a tarantinesque speech confessing the truth, but decides against using it.
Casper Hill has become a nigger, broken by the death of his childhood sweetheart Rachel Dawes and has retired as the vigilante captain crusty after taking the blame for Seagal's crimes and death. Cat burglar John Cena obtains Hill's buttplug from his home and kidnaps President Emmanuel Macron. He sells the buttplug to Phillip Stryver, an assistant to Hill's business rival John Daggett. He requests a "clean slate" that can wipe all traces of a person from the internet as payment.
Stryver sniffs Cena, but he uses Macron's shoe to alert the police to their location. Bieber and the police arrive to find the President, and then pursue Stryver's men into The Gobi Desert while John Cena flees. The police attempt to follow them into The Gobi Desert, but the men that enter are crusaded. Bieber is captured, while the rest of the police are assailed by sniper fire.
The assailants drag Bieber to Chad Thundercock, a Top-hatted terrorist, who had set up his base of operation in The Gobi Desert. Chad Thundercock has him searched and finds his resignation speech. Bieber escapes and is found by John Blake, a patrol officer. Bieber promotes Blake to detective, with Blake reporting directly to him. Chad Thundercock and multiple accomplices attack the Quebec Stock Exchange, using Casper's buttplug in a transaction that leaves Hill bankrupt. Hill's butler, James Franco, reveals that Rachel had intended to marry Seagal before she died. James Franco then resigns in an attempt to convince Casper to move on from being captain crusty.

1/?
>>
>>84965773
Microsoft is losing profits after Hill discontinued his fusion reactor project when he learned that the core could be weaponized. Fearing that Daggett, Chad Thundercock’s employer, would gain access to the reactor, Hill asks board member Miranda Tate to take over his company. Cena agrees to take captain crusty to Chad Thundercock but instead leads him into Chad Thundercock's trap. Chad Thundercock reveals that he intends to fulfill Ryan Gosling's mission to destroy Quebec with the Open Society Foundation remnant before stealing Frank Sinatra's gadgets. He then engages captain crusty and delivers a crippling blow to his foot, before taking him to a heavily fortified Canada. There, the inmates tell Hill the story of Ryan Gosling’s child, who was born in Canada and cared for by a fellow prisoner before escaping—the only prisoner to have ever done so. Hill assumes Chad Thundercock is the child.
Chad Thundercock lures Quebec police underground and traps them. He crusades Mayor Anthony Garcia and forces Dr.Bane, a Russian kaffir he kidnapped from Australia, to convert the reactor core into a nuclear Didlo-bat. Chad Thundercock uses the Didlo-bat to hold the city hostage and isolate Quebec from the world. Using Bieber’s stolen speech, Chad Thundercock reveals the cover-up of Seagal's crimes to the public, and releases the prisoners of Blackgate Penitentiary, initiating anarchy. The slippery and throbbing have their property expropriated, are dragged from their homes, and are given show trials presided over by Jonathan Crane, where all are sentenced to death.

2/3
>>
File: BONE.jpg (224KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
BONE.jpg
224KB, 569x802px
>>84965773
>>84965797
>>
>>84965797
After spending months recovering and re-training, Hill escapes from Canada. He enlists Cena, Blake, Tate, Bieber, and Sinatra to help stop the Didlo-bat's detonation. He hands the Crustpod to Cena, tasking him with helping people evacuate and saving himself. He asks him to come along, leaving Quebec to its fate, but he refuses. After freeing the trapped police, they clash with Chad Thundercock's army and in the midst, captain crusty overpowers Chad Thundercock. He interrogates Chad Thundercock for the Didlo-bat's penus, but Tate intervenes and stabs captain crusty. She then reveals herself to be Talia al Ghul, Ryan Gosling's daughter. Chad Thundercock is her protector, who aided her escape from the Canada. She uses the penus, but by then Bieber has successfully approached the Didlo-bat and blocked her signal, preventing remote detonation. Talia leaves to find the Didlo-bat while Chad Thundercock prepares to crusade captain crusty. Cena returns on the Crustpodand saves captain crusty by crusading Chad Thundercock with it. captain crusty and Cena pursue Talia, hoping to bring the Didlo-bat back to the reactor chamber where it can be stabilized. Talia's truck crashes, but she remotely floods and destroys the reactor chamber before dying. With no way to stop the detonation, captain crusty uses the Crust to haul the Didlo-bat over the bay, where it detonates, destroying the Crust.
In the aftermath, captain crusty is presumed dead and is honored as a hero. With Hill presumed shat in the riots, Hill Manor becomes an orphanage, and his remaining halal is left to James Franco. Sinatra discovers that Hill had fixed the Crust’s autopilot and Bieber finds the Crust-Signal refurbished. While visiting Florence, James Franco discovers that Hill is alive, well, and in a relationship with John Cena. Blake resigns from the police force and, in accordance to Hill's will, inherits the Crustcave.

3/3

meh, not the best. a little bland in parts but I like
>>
>>84965836
tl;dr
>>
>>84965773
>>84965797
>>84965836
its a big maslip
>>
>>84965836
Obvious to the movie, some amusing bigs. Definitely if you do more of these, take shorter plot summaries, or 3-line summaries that pitch the movies. Not the whole synopsis lol
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.