[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I mean this guy was a real jerk! Anyone else excited for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: norm.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>I mean this guy was a real jerk!
Anyone else excited for the 25th? Why does Norm seem like he doesn't want to do the show anymore? Why is Caitlyn Jenner going to be on the show? When will Adam get sober and accept that the holocaust happened?
>>
>>84963796
Adam is on the show right? I hope he is, it wasn't clear he was

I imagine Caitlyn and Silverman will be one of those episodes where Norm just tries to get them mad and try and subtly make fun of them
>>
>>84964013
you can hear him try to interrupt and laughing a couple times during the Letterman preview. I don't think they'd get rid of him or he'd have to go back to the Queensborough bridge
>>
>>84964055
You can also see his aids ridden alcoholic hand waving when Norm makes Letterman laugh about the big desk.
>>
i dont even watch comedy or standup or anything besides Norm
>>
I love him.
>>
>>84964154
as do I. I am so depressed and this podcast coming back makes my life a little better
>>
>>84964055
>>84964122
gib a link
>>
The holocaust didn't happen though.
>>
I get upset whenever Norm repeat the same jokes, but even with that he's just a funny guy. He has this great quality of knowing how to act well in the most casual way and do these well-timed jokes, even when what he is saying isn't particularly funny.

For example, i still remember that bit during Conan when he said he was a closeted gay man.
>>
>>84964212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jfLIssw0E
>>84964216
(you)
>>
>>84963796
Hoooooooooooooooooooooray!
>>
>>84964234
I agree on the repeating jokes thing, he clearly has a go-to list for almost any situation but the lines are pretty blurred these days. On the podcast he can be found telling the same joke multiple times, though that is across many dozen hours of content so really I don't mind. And like you said he really can make almost anything funny, I don't understand how he does it and I'm willing to bet even he isn't fully aware.
>>
nine eleven
>>
File: 1479072438310.png (310KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1479072438310.png
310KB, 570x570px
>>84964776
Come on, don't joke about 9/11.

I walked through blood and bones in the streets of Manhattan, trying to find my brother.

Yeah, he was in northern Canada.
>>
File: norman mac.png (445KB, 846x433px) Image search: [Google]
norman mac.png
445KB, 846x433px
>No, the Polish government had a real plan to land on the sun
>They said they're going at night
>>
>>84965019
His brother is an actual reporter for CBC who could've been there
>>
>>84965308
Why would his brother have been at the WTC?
>>
>>84965675
He's not Jewish.
>>
Based God
>>
>>84963796
how can one man be so based? just a life of being hilarious and gambling on sports and fucking supermodels and doing soft drugs and drinking
>>
>>84967008
Most comedians at the time had that same persona, the only ones who is was real for were actually doing hard drugs and guys like norm dont really drink that much. Real life is a bitter thing, people either have a career pretending to do those things or they die off or lose their career.
>>
>>84967067
what gibberish!
>>
>>84963796
The holocaust never happened, but I wish it did.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.