[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good? Is it better than any of the other "multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: xx.jpg (34KB, 315x445px) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
34KB, 315x445px
Any good?

Is it better than any of the other "multiple horror stories in a movie" genre of horror like Creep Show and VHS?
>>
>>84956359
>Creep Show and VHS
not even close to being as good as these. I really wanted it to be, because I love idea of horror movies being made form different perspectives, but its so amateur and mundane. There isn't a wrap around story, but I didn't mind because I thought the animation was pretty cool visually. My favorite was the first story.
>>
>>84956359
Watched it yesterday
Its shit
>>
>>84957246
WTF?! The first story was like a fucking brainfart
the story made no sense at all and i am 100% sure the bitch who made this is mentally disabled
>>
>>84956359
Completely forgettable. The only ones I remember was the camping one because it was somewhat decent, and the birthday party one because of big boobies and the assistant in the black dress was hot.
>>
>>84957246
>>84957469
>>84957542
Alright, I won't watch it. What's another good horror on Netflix besides It Follows?
>>
>>84956359
Trick R treat
>>
>>84957542
I like that it made no sense. The lack of an answer was the only interesting thing out of all the shorts. Annie's was supposed to be funny I think(which I like in horror) but it just fell completely flat to me. The attempted jump scares in her's were some of the worst I've ever seen and thats saying something. The camping one was trite as fuck but it was a little fun. I would have been the worst short if it were on VHS though. The last one was a complete dud. So uninteresting its hard to even form an opinion on it.
>>84957677
Its only like 80 mins, might as well watch it. WE can shit talk it together, or who knows, you might like it.

I would recommend The Void and Beyond The Gate. Neither are particularly "scary" but I enjoyed watching them. Both (especially BTG) nostalgia bait , but still good fun.
>>
>>84958210
I loved the Void, I know it's a meme but I got a Lovecraftian vibe from it. I'll check out Beyond the Gate
>>
>>84958260
>I got a Lovecraftian vibe from it.
its one of the few films I've seen that ACTUALLY deserves that description.
>>
>>84958397
Not him but I agree. Lovecraftian stories all end with the MC going mad and just laughing his head off though.
>>
>>84958476
lol true but it had the cult and unexplainable cosmic interdimensional horror. THe core of the movie was the fear of the unknown/unknowable which is the essence of loveraft. Usually all it takes is a tentacle to get the "lovecraftian" stamp.

I would be willing to bet we are going to see a flood of movies similar to this within the next 5 or so years. At least an overproduced Lovecraft cinematic universe.
>>
Annie Clark did direction for one of the stories
God I hope it's good
>>
>>84957677
Apartment 143 is decent.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.