[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's Not Bother With Hazmat Suits When Exploring Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>Let's Not Bother With Hazmat Suits When Exploring Alien Planets: The Movie

What genius came up with this idea?
>>
>>84953511
if only you retards didn't shit all over Prometheus we would have gotten an actual sequel instead of another fucking Alien movie
>>
>>84953511
your mom.
>>
>>84953564
Rude.
>>
>>84953540

This movie made me really appreciate the originality of Prometheus. That movie really did not deserve the hate it got. I was part of that hate, and now I realize that I was wrong. I'm sorry.
>>
>>84953591
smooth.
>>
>>84953511
Nitpicking things for fucking with your "immersion" makes you look petty and incapable of actually pointing out errors in the storytelling process.
>>
>>84953649
How is that a nitpick? The fact they weren't properly prepared is retarded. Also any crew member should be shot on sight for ever having a thought of going off course just because there is nice looking planet nearby. That shit just doesn't make sense in space, which is, you know, dangerous.
>>
File: I gonna die.jpg (46KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
I gonna die.jpg
46KB, 980x490px
>>84953511
>>84953809

Where is his helmet? WHERE?!!
>>
>>84953809
Where is his helmed? he is in danger!
>>
>>84954185
>>84954185

>I don't know the difference between hard and soft sci-fi

Although, to be fair, I don't even consider Star Wars to be soft sci-fi. It's just straight fantasy.
>>
>>84953809
you watch the movie? what the fuck are you doing when mother say the atmosphere and toxins levels are okay? You know this was not the first expedition mission in another, right?
>>
File: prometheus.jpg (97KB, 1400x579px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
97KB, 1400x579px
Yeah, because it worked so well for this guy.
>>
>>84954435

The atmosphere might be fine but that doesn't preclude the possibility of alien bacteria.
>>
This is such weak criticism, yet it's all you people can come up with
>>
>>84954648
>movie wouldn't happen if characters had common sense

Bravo Ridpley
>>
>>84954435
in another... "planet".

Damn! Today I'm forgot finish my posts a lot.
>>
>>84954687
>give characters hazmat suit
>suit gets torn
>events go down exactly the same
>>
>>84954687
you never commit mistakes in your whole life?

And why people don't use helmets on Earth, there are a bunch of virus, bacterias and parasites, how the human race still alive? The immune system? nah, that's a fairy tale.
>>
File: Blomkamp's Aliens2.jpg (1MB, 1360x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Blomkamp's Aliens2.jpg
1MB, 1360x2320px
I never ear a valid complain about Prometheus or Covenant, mostly are just shills that wants the Blomkamp's Aliens sequel.

The movies are okay, nothing very special, but reasonable under the circumstances it are made.

It's a shame Fox just listen the shills and put Ridley in a bad situation changing the real vision he wants to make.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.