[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The true origin of Ungoliant is unknown, and was not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: ungoliant.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ungoliant.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
>The true origin of Ungoliant is unknown, and was not even known by the Valar. It is said by some that she came from the Darkness itself that lies about Arda and was once an ally of Melkor when he looked down upon the world with envy. Later, she changed her allegiance from him to herself, desiring only to be a mistress of her own insatiable craving to devour all light, to feed her everlasting emptiness.
>>
Is this from the Silmarillion?
>>
See King made the mistake of trying to make lore in a series of books that are barely connected and that people don't really give a shit about
>>
>>84950594
>insatiable craving to devour all light, to feed her everlasting emptiness

Sounds like all women tbqh.
>>
Do you think they'll leave the hobbit orgy scene in?
>>
Ungoliant was just a spider, not a drider
>>
File: thisisyouonmisogyny.png (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyouonmisogyny.png
422KB, 640x480px
>>84950786
>>
>>84950594
Huhuh Ronald McDonald funny
>>
How to write a Steven King book.

Step 1: Read some HP Lovecraft
Step 2: Copy it word for word
Step 3: Realise you just wrote a HP Lovecraft book word for word
Step 4: Copy Goosebumps books word for word between the key events and sigh with relief
>>
File: CohD5Uu.jpg (29KB, 724x410px) Image search: [Google]
CohD5Uu.jpg
29KB, 724x410px
That's why Fukunaga changed it to a starfish
>>
>>84950935
>Just a spider
>Just a spider that caused Morgoth the big bad in middle earth to piss his pants and run away with his tail between his legs
>>
>>84951129
>to piss his pants and run away with his tail between his legs
To be fair, being a pussy was Morgoth's sole character trait.
>>
File: craig.jpg (65KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
craig.jpg
65KB, 854x480px
>>84950786

sounds like my exwife
>>
>>84951164
True but he was one of the strongest charaters.

I do think Sauron surpassed him as a better Villain though.
>>
>>84951187
YOWZA YOWZA!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.