[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What type of sequel do you want >Give me a sequel that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: new.png (1MB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
1MB, 1000x728px
>What type of sequel do you want
>Give me a sequel that does the apposite of the title of the movie
>Say no more
>>
whom are you quoting?
>>
>>84948026
>Get tricked into seeing a movie that's better than what's promised

What's the problem?
>>
>apposite
>Steve Jobs presents Planet of the Apples
>>
>>84948715
Wrong thread??
>>
File: flag.jpg (184KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
184KB, 800x800px
>>84948780
>>
>>84948808
Don't reply to me.
>>
>book ticket for war of the planet of the apes online
>get to theater, black panther is playing
>>
>>84948843
he's just... freeforming
>>
>>84948876
Does that mean smalloe freu de frunte?
>>
Did the Colonel do anything wrong? Other than touch the doll.
>>
>>84948847
okay
>>
>>84948998
Being a bland uninspired character
Not fucking fighting ceaser like a good movie would
>>
>>84948843
where do you even find "memes" like this? wherever it was, you should go back there
>>
>>84949178
I found it here, guess I will stay
>>
>>84949100
He fought Caesar.

For about ten seconds.
>>
>>84949790
Would've made barely any difference if he wasn't in the movie altogether
>>
Does the loli get a lot of screen time?
>>
are there any good puns? there should be a scene where a soldier turns to the camera and says "These motherfuckers are going BANANAS"
>>
Was I the only one that felt the movie was pretty pointless and served nothing in the continuation? The whole thing was basically a revenge flick, with no actual war, and a comedy monkey to make the people laugh.
>>
>>84948026
I guess you're too dumb to understand good movies.
>>
>>84949178
That picture is like five years old. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>84948843
This is an embarrassing image.
Not only that but you couldn't see that the OP made a spelling mistake and the person you replied to used that to make a joke.
Are you some 55 year old man who is starting to lose his sight but enjoys those funny pictures on the net
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.