[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Criminally underrated shows/movies from each genre. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: sitcom kino.jpg (56KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
sitcom kino.jpg
56KB, 440x640px
Criminally underrated shows/movies from each genre.

I'll start with sitcoms.

Ted Danson and Alex Désert have some of the best comedic timing of most actors.
>>
>>84944495
I wanted to peg Jadzia so bad.
>>
Never seen it, but intrigued as Matthew Mad Men Weiner was show runner and claims to have honed his comedic chops here
>>
>>84944505

Didn't we all...
>>
File: studio60.jpg (110KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
studio60.jpg
110KB, 480x720px
>>84944495
This. Not sure what genre.
>>
>>84944495
Dax sure gets around.
>>
File: space above and beyond.jpg (13KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
space above and beyond.jpg
13KB, 182x268px
>>84944495
Sci-Fi.
>>
>>84944567
I wish this had gotten more seasons

so much better than the newsroom
>>
File: my so called life.jpg (156KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
my so called life.jpg
156KB, 960x662px
Shitty teen dramas.
>>
>>84944567
Speaking of the guy on the left, no one gives the west wing the chops it deserves
>>
>>84944608
Yep - the last third, it really felt like they'd gotten it all to click - characters, script and theme of the show. Guess it was too late by then. That being said, I enjoyed Newsroom, even with the massive dose of Sorkin-preaching.
>>
>>84944495
for a while, it seemed like reruns of Becker were on all the time. I've seen probably 50-60 episodes of Becker

very underrated
>>
>>84945232

Show is really great, but it doesn't do well with the formula of reruns of the 90s.

A lot of the jokes lose their impact after the first time you hear them, but they are damn funny when they take you off guard.

I try to watch the show every couple of years. I feel it was hurt most by unfortunate casting problems.
>>
>>84944610
why is michael jackson sitting there, on the right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.