[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was one of the worst war films I've ever seen. Mel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

This was one of the worst war films I've ever seen.
Mel Gibson proved once again how bad he is as a director. Only Burgeland's audience could possibly ignore all the edgy, meretricious holywood stuff shown there because the story hits them right in the feels.

>Buhuhu Japs kill good American patriots, let's ignore the fact that people are casually throwing Japs' grenades back at them whist having time to throw a kickass Hollywood punchline
>Let's ignore the fact that this film had worse effects than 2 decades old movies
>Let's also ignore the fact that the lead actor acts so retarded that you can't decide if he is genuinely autistic or if he is just acting
>>
kys

/thread
>>
>>84942432
I mean I knew it was comedy when I saw Vince Vaughn as a sergeant lmao
>>
>>84942432
I actually wanted to see the movie and likely will soon. We'll see how bad it really is. I already count on dumb, one-sided patriotism.
>>
It's funny how hard this movie was shilled here until the torrent came out and everyone saw those slapstick webms
>>
>>84942432
I liked it so fuck you faget. It was the story of one man's fight against an institution determined to destroy him. He finds himself beset by evil from all sides- faceless and soulless enemies who wish him dead so they can expand their empires- but he fought and won. Then he made this movie which was OK.
>>
>>84942500
>Kys
>threading yourself

Get the fuck out
>>
>>84942432
I agree, only classless dumb asses thought it was good
>>
It's a pretty dang good movie. The action scenes are exaggerated at times but still great and well executed. Garfield gives a good performance. The scenes with Agent Smith are all great. It will tug on your heart strings a bit.

I mean it's better than fucking Moon Light.
>>
>>84942432
Jesus what a great review. You can go back to red-dit now.
>>
>>84942432
Thanks for the review chaim, nobody should see this antisemitic garbage film by this gross """"director"""". I'll stick with movies that can actually display a bit of diversity like Spider-Man!
>>
File: 1432798526429.gif (1MB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1432798526429.gif
1MB, 234x200px
>>84944029
>only classless dumb asses thought it was good
>>84944056
>It's a pretty dang good movie.
>>
>>84942540

WHAT THE HELL? HE'S GOT JAPS ON HIS TAIL!
>>
i watched this after coming down on Acid. if you view this movie as two segments you'll enjoy it much more. the first segment in America is played like a straight drama but as soon as they are deployed the movie becomes something of a surrealist peice. the blood pissing down on them as they climbed up the rope of the cliff. the dread built up with haggard, 1000 yard stare soldiers being trucked back home as spidermans unit are marching in. The fact that Gibson took the time to make sure you have a passing knowledge of some of the minor soldiers names leading up to the battle. Its all about the build up to this very obviously unrealistic but hell like depiction of war and it pays off
>>
Im just gonna say that Hugo Weaving was fucking superb here, I wish he played more roles like that.
>>
>>84942500
I concur

/thread
>>
>>84942432
Kys
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.