[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What movie currently being made are you genuinely excited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: vale.jpg (29KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
vale.jpg
29KB, 800x500px
What movie currently being made are you genuinely excited about and why?
>>
None.

I just want remakes, Star Wars, capeshit, vidyashit and darkuniverseshit to end.
>>
File: ahora vas a conocer a dios.png (349KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
ahora vas a conocer a dios.png
349KB, 740x437px
>>84940838
Soldado, because it's a sequel of Sicario
Dario Argento's The Sandman, his comeback movie
Robert Rodriguez making Alita: Battle Angel
Guillermo del Toro's The Shape of Water
The Girl in the Spider’s Web, sequel of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
>>
>>84940883
We should all be so lucky: wanting what you know you will get.
>>
Ready player one :)
>>
Mute
>>
File: tough as they come.jpg (39KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
tough as they come.jpg
39KB, 600x316px
>>84940838
Tough as They Come (2018)

>Travis Mills (played by Adam Driver), a soldier in Afghanistan looses his four limbs four days before his 25th birthday, and when he returns home must reconcile with his step-father (Sylvester Stallone), and live with only prosthetics for his arms and legs.
>At the heart of the story is the soldier’s relationship with his father-in-law, who stood by his side from the day he got home from the hospital.
>Directed by SYLVESTER STALLONE HIMSELF

mankino inbound
>>
>>84940838
The Modern Ocean
>>
>>84940838
Tintin, prisoners of the Sun !
>>
>>84940997
>Soldado

Not directed by Villeneuve

That's the only reason it was good. Boring script turned into a great movie.
>>
None. Movies are shit.
>>
>>84941504
Adam Driver seems to be the only one who stays in the picture outside of SW
>>
File: 1425245771600.jpg (39KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
1425245771600.jpg
39KB, 240x226px
>>84940838

i wanna see how Villeneuve's Dune turns out
>>
>>84941990
Tru
>>
smells like reddit in here
>>
>>84942214
must be you
>>
>>84941886
>when they tricked the mountainniggers with an eclipse they read was happening in some newspaper scraps
pure comickino
>>
three billboards outside ebbing missouri

might be pretty good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.