[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is that shitty show with silly quips and cringe one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why is that shitty show with silly quips and cringe one liners so enjoyable?
>>
>>84939538
>Why is that shitty show with silly quips and cringe one liners so enjoyable?

*throws file on desk*
>>
>>84939594
*What did you just say to me?*
>>
File: harvey-mad.png (150KB, 508x286px)
harvey-mad.png
150KB, 508x286px
>>84939619
"This is bullshit and you know it"
>>
>>84939538

God dammit, OP! Get the hell out of my office!
>>
Something something points a gun at you, point it at them
>>
>>84939538
You don't think about the company, OP!
>>
>>84939538
cause its MY name on the goddam door. Try that again and you'll be out on your ass faster than you can say "I did it for the company, here is why i had to go behind your back to win the case, it was all part of my needlessly convoluted plan"
>>
>something bad happens
>"What will you do?"
>>
>>84939538
I watched all seasons and am still enjoying it. wtf
>>
OUR FIRM IS UNDER ATTACK
>>
NO MORE LIES!
>>
File: 1463821554175.gif (891KB, 325x252px)
1463821554175.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>unsolvable problem occurs
>mike spends a night in the office doing research and reading articles
>comes up with THE solution the next morning

rinse and repeat for the next case.
>>
>>84939538
I stopped watching this show. It stuck to it's premise too much. I swear to god American TV needs to learn when to either drop the premise and adapt or just end the show. I swear to god they were gonna have everyone in new York know Mike's secret, but were gonna have dirt on all of them.
>>
Last episode was the greatest in last 4 seasons

I only watch it because of Rachel (before she was famous) and seeing Louis suffer. Fuck that merchant faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.