[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has been 3 years, are we ready to discuss the fact that this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: is.jpg (192KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
is.jpg
192KB, 640x1000px
It has been 3 years, are we ready to discuss the fact that this movie is one of the most overrated pieces of garbage of 2014?

Nolan clearly wrote himself into a meaningless deadend, and resulted to literal magic to resolve the movie.

It's at best a 6/10, and if you say it's one of your favorites, you have absolute shit taste.
>>
File: OP's face when.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OP's face when.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
(You)
>>
reddit's movie of 2014
>>
>>84937544

Not reading a word of that shit since you're too stupid to use the catalogue it must be ignorant af >>84934909 >>84933007
>>
File: 34923479232.jpg (36KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
34923479232.jpg
36KB, 600x722px
>>84937544
I didn't care for it much, but that was mostly due to pacing more than anything

>mfw he flew away in that Lincoln-branded X-wing at the end
>>
Yeah the film sucks, and routinely fucks up any interesting ideas it had.

That soundtrack however, is fucking solid. I generally dislike Hanz Z. but he really delivered this time around.
>>
>>84937544
>so fucking assblasted other like this he has to make a whole new thread instead of posting his opinion in those

Mind of a fucking child
>>
>>84937804
This is why Indians shouldn't be able to post on these boards. I can smell you from this side of the tube you fucking dirty smelly street shitter,
>>
>>84937544
>spooky action at a distance is literal magic

While yes it is a movie, the principles of quantum entanglement were still demonstrated, albeit metaphorically so. The world of science is much more magical than you can even begin to understand, kid.

That's one of the beauties of Science Fiction, speculation of ideas.
>>
>>84937544
>sister is a normie pleb
>loves interstellar and game of thrones

makes you think
>>
File: hines tendies.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hines tendies.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
I like it because in the end it is the classic epic battle of the ages= Wooderson vs. the thing he fears the most....books
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.