[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Warcraft receive any visual effects nominations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Warcraft_DurotanTVSpot.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_DurotanTVSpot.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't Warcraft receive any visual effects nominations or awards? Shit looked realer than real life.
>>
Because liberal Hollywood elites are anti-gamer #GamerGate
>>
when the orcs salute lothar i almost came
>>
because Hollywood awards are just Kool Kids Klubs.
>>
Because it was trash and only chinks and fat unemployed WoW playing basement dwellers liked it.
>>
>>84938861

and what the fuck does that have to do with the technical level of the cgi?
>>
Definitely deserved something for its visual effects. But the movie was completely forgettable. Can barely remember a thing about it.
>>
>>84939008
Why does /tv/ brag about their poor memory? It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look geriatric.
>>
The fight between durotan and gul'dan was one of the greatest moments in modern cinema
>>
>>84939026
Not bragging. I'm saying it was forgettable and thats why it didn't get any awards or nominations.
>>
>>84939128
suicide squad was forgettable too, I received an oscar for best makeup.
>>
>>84939128
Plot has nothing to do with technical achievement, and besides that it did some pretty unique things for a fantasy blockbuster so you're full of shit anyway.
>>
>>84937065
You need to realize that the people who determine what receives nominations are all Jewish people with an agenda. Look at the shit Harvey Weinstein has spread around.
>>
>>84939140
That is a fair point.
>>84939164
What unique things did it do?
>>
>>84938861
0/10 you're just butthurt
>>
>>84939213
Here, this video explains it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcLIKwXiUm0
>>
>>84939051
Will you follow this? This Demon?
>>
>>84939241
Alright anon, fair play. I need to rewatch it.
>>
/3D/ here.
Also, i'm a huge Warcraft fan and Visual Art enthusiastic.

Academy awards seldom reflect the technical achievements in these categories. More often than not, the Oscar goes to popular movies that do well in the United States's box office. Another example VFX Oscar nominations would be Pacific Rim in 2013, for example.

If you'd like a more fair and just VFX award, check out VES Award, from the Visual Effects Society.

Oscar nominations and Oscar wins have much more involved than simply the raw quality of the Films. So much of winning it involves lobbying and PR, that movie studios hire the marketing executives of political campaigns to create hype among critics, public, the press and members of the Academy.
>>
>>84939241
CinemaWins is great
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.