[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they do it? How did they make a movie where the protagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: baby driver.jpg (122KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
baby driver.jpg
122KB, 220x326px
How did they do it? How did they make a movie where the protagonist is more autistic than Ryan Gosling in Drive? I'm honestly fucking baffled by this.
>>
is this movie ok to go to the movie theaters alone to watch?
>>
>>84936026
As long as you bring your eagle
>>
>>84936003
I unironically enjoyed this movie.
>>
>>84936026

Only if you're okay sitting with couples everywhere for a movie that heavily empathizes the love interest element..
>>
File: Drive autismo.jpg (376KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Drive autismo.jpg
376KB, 1680x1050px
>>84936003
>>
>>84936003
Got some OC coming
>>
>>84938314
I've been hearing that's one of the weakest elements of the film so maybe that anon has the right idea going alone.
>>
>>84939601
Yeah the main love interest was meh, and the accent was WAY off

Jamie Foxx was good, but then he wasnt. Weakest part of the film since he got so much screen time. Hamm is great, so is spacey. Direction wise carried the film, the only performance that stood out was Hamm

Jamie Foxx fucking sucks mayne
>>
Is this like a prequel to Goose's movie?
>>
>>84939654
Jamie fucks played a fucking asshole, so he played that alright.
>>
He's not more autistic than Driver, at least Baby can hold a conversation.
>>
File: baby drivera.png (859KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
baby drivera.png
859KB, 1280x720px
>>84936003
>>
>>84939689
That's the thing, he doesnt act, he just plays himself

It was good for that one heist, but honestly it would have been a better movie if Jon Bernthal played Jamie Foxx's role in the last act of the movie. Wouldnt you agree?
>>
This movie was just okay, and the fact that it was overhyped suddenly before release made it all the more disappointing for me. Its a fun movie with some great cinematography and dialogue but the story itself just didn't come together as well as I had hoped it would. Hot Fuzz is one of my all time favourite movies and this just felt like a step down in so many ways for the sake of style.

Also with all the emphasis on sound in this movie, I would have thought the ringing in his ears would have been used better. For example, he could have taken his earphones out in the laundymat with the girl after he explained what happened to his parents, but he tells her the ringing goes away when he's around her and he doesn't need the music. Then when he ran away after his ipod got shot, the ringing sound should have become a reoccurring thing until he reuinited with her.
>>
>>84940137
>autistic rambling

Or maybe you shouldn't nitpick a great fucking movie with your shitty ideas
>>
Who would win in a staring contest?
>>
File: IMG_0718.gif (358KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.gif
358KB, 300x196px
>>84936003
Y'know ... They said that you may develop the other sense when you bust one of your abilities as being. Soooo I guess you know WHAT, but you gotta try hard on the issues by judging from its description.
>>
Were all the stunts actually done or did some get the cgi treatment?
>>
>>84942410
All real, even Jon Hamm and the rest sitting in the back during the car chases. Elgort was actually at the wheel, but with a stunt driver controlling the car
>>
>>84936003
>more autistic than Ryan Gosling in Drive
reddit needs to go
>>
Anyone notice the Redline reference?
>>
>>84940137
> favourite

ew
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.