[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ape Trilogy > BatNolan Trilogy, Godfather trilogy, any trilogy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0458.jpg (632KB, 3303x1469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
632KB, 3303x1469px
Ape Trilogy > BatNolan Trilogy, Godfather trilogy, any trilogy. Prove me wrong
>>
Monkeys are fat
>>
>>84931920

Still not as good as captain America trilogy.
>>
>>84932113
Obvious bait aside, The first Avenger was mediocre, Civil War was overrated. The winter soldier was the only one I really liked.
>>
>>84932113
Apes are far better and Cap A that never had a real third movie, MCU instead made avengers 2.5
>>
File: IMG_0459.jpg (220KB, 1078x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.jpg
220KB, 1078x464px
True prequel Trilogy Kino C'monen through nigger
>>
>>84932113
this

Apes is still good tho
>>
File: jar jars escapades.webm (3MB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
jar jars escapades.webm
3MB, 1024x435px
>>84932217
>>
>>84931920
Are these movies actually good? The annoying ads I keep seeing on YT don't really do a good job of selling them.
>>
>>84931920
So are these movies connected at all to the original trilogy, or are they just sort of inspired by it? I haven't got around to watching them yet, but they look good.
>>
>>84932426
Trust me, they are very underrated, intact I can see this movie grabbing an oscar
>>
>>84932494
Inspiration. There's no organic connection to the other movies, especially the sequels to the original.
>>
>>84932494
Reboot because using eugenics to create genius ape slaves sound retarded today so they gavem them a new origin
>>
>>84932426
Do you want to see thinly veiled liberal propoganda set in a grim dark universe where monkeys ride horses and shoot machine guns at evil white humans? Then you will love this movie!!!
>>
>>84932331
Isn't the guy in the turret just the gunner? Why does the tank start going crazy when the driver is fine?
>>
>>84932869
They went with the much more believable Deus Ex machina gas, instead.
>>
>>84933081
Sounds p fun desu
Though I don't get how the humans would be portrayed as evil because in the trailers I've seen for the last movie it's made pretty clear that both sides are trying to wipe each other out, so the humans are defending themselves as much as the apes are
>>
>Ape Trilogy
Is that the Friday movies?
>>
>>84931920
Rise is the only good one, and LOTR will always be God Tier
>>
>>84932113
The Captain America trilogy is like the Nolan trilogy where each film got worst. Civil War however is an abortion of a film so the Nolan trilogy is better.
>>
>>84932494
Yes they're connected. I saw all the originals last year but you only really need the first and maybe the second of the originals because it took a dive when Heston left. There's references you get when you watch them.

Saw War tonight and it was great.
>>
File: kerberos.jpg (92KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
kerberos.jpg
92KB, 600x420px
>>84931920
Take this trilogy instead you fucking pleb
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.