[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrc EZZjN0QU >Punched a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrcEZZjN0QU

>Punched a guy out
>Doesn't even say thank you.

Then she breaks up with him. What am I not getting?
>>
she was right all along
>>
>>84924845
>ywn get your face sat on by prime Zoey
>>
She prob had 6 other dudes, despondance is a clear thot process
>>
>>84924845
He shouldn't have punched that guy, no matter how obnoxious he was.

You don't step into a fight unless you get physically provoked.

The obnoxious guy was already leaving, but good ol' Tom went full autistic and overreacted, making Summer feel embarrassed. And yet, Tom guilt trips her into thinking she was on the wrong. Tom was as manipulative and wrong. He was a dick all along.

This movie is perfect to red pill nu-males and nice guys.
>>
>>84925157
this, friendzone is just something autistic kids invent to make the other person feel bad.
>>
thats the most beta shit you could do
>>
Tom wasn't defending her honor he was defending his own pride
>>
>>84925157
Tom's behavior was normal
The guy was asking to be punched in the face
>>
>>84925365
should have tell him to fuck off, not randomly punching him once he was gone.
>>
File: punk-465x221.jpg (29KB, 465x221px) Image search: [Google]
punk-465x221.jpg
29KB, 465x221px
>pick a fight with a douche
>get dumped
>avoid a fight with a douche
>get dumped

This is why I hate society
>>
>>84925365
Yes, but the grown up thing to do is let it go, and perhaps laugh it off some time after. Y'know, like most normal people do?

Had the guy hitting on Summer punched Tom, then Tom had all the right to go ape shit.
>>
>>84925400

its never been about what you do, its about how you do it
>>
File: 1499640272233.png (137KB, 382x438px) Image search: [Google]
1499640272233.png
137KB, 382x438px
>>84925157
>>84925427
Take it back to redit

why don't you

stupid nigger.
>>
>>84925571
Why don't you just punch me instead, you autistic beta faggot?
>>
>>84925157

>being this beta
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.