[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: heatn1-main1.jpg (69KB, 580x566px) Image search: [Google]
heatn1-main1.jpg
69KB, 580x566px
>Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner

Characters who are literally you thread
>>
File: bill.jpg (249KB, 1600x1208px)
bill.jpg
249KB, 1600x1208px
literally me
>>
>>84920139
So is that why he walks away from that woman he's dating at the end? I'm a moron so I assumed he was doing it to protect her, so she wasn't arrested as an accessory.

Also the acting in this film is kind of off and Al Pacino is a weirdo.
>>
>>84920187
You not knowing his motives at the ends completely negates your opinion on the acting, and Pacino in the film. You fucking dope.
>>
File: WWoJ5mSX.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
WWoJ5mSX.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>Cause she's got a great ass... and you got your head all the way up it! Ferocious, aren't I? When I think of asses, a woman's ass, something comes out of me.

literally me
>>
>>84920178

c-can I come over?
>>
>>84920298
sure, we can hang out, listen to goodbye horses and check out my moth collection
>>
>>84920187
It's both you faggot, he had to get Waingro because he had principles.
>>
>>84920139
pacino was so fucking bad in this movie
>>
File: nicki minaj 1.webm (3MB, 980x920px) Image search: [Google]
nicki minaj 1.webm
3MB, 980x920px
>>84920289
do you enjoy burying your face in women's asses?
>>
>>84920273
I was probably drunk. But you're right, I'm an idiot.

Still though, that scene where Pacino interrogates the black guy is really weird. His intonation is all over the place and he's so abrupt.

>GIMME ALL YA GOT! GIMME ALL YA GOT!
>Richard? Richard? Richard? He's not here is he?
>By the time I get to Phoenix, she'll be risiiiiiiiiiiiiin...

https://youtu.be/gIWmWHI5VHo?t=56s

Just how much coke was he doing during the shoot?
>>
File: TL_007_zpszwjugfzq.jpg (52KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
TL_007_zpszwjugfzq.jpg
52KB, 640x272px
>>84920525
>Aww, but she could be so hot if she wanted to. She's like all these babes, you get their pilot lit, they could suck start a leafblower. And she's got the most incredible body too and a pair of titties that make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk. Ass like a ten year old boy! AHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>84920562
Sorry for calling you a fucking dope. Watch the film again. And yes, I believed Vincent Hanna was high on coke a lot of the scenes he was acting wild. And just recently Mann and Pacino confirmed that suspicion during an interview. Especially because of his job, time period, and location. He was meant to be played off the hinges.
>>
>>84920562
You fucking idiots, it's well known that Pacino character was supposed to be on cocaine but Michael Mann cut the scene. Pacino even laments this in the DVD commentary
>>
>>84920802
I hope you meant 'idiot' and not 'idiots' you fuck.
>>
File: larry.jpg (38KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
larry.jpg
38KB, 500x282px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.