[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will abolishing Net Neutrality affect the way we watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 26

File: NetNeutrality_615px.jpg (47KB, 615x354px) Image search: [Google]
NetNeutrality_615px.jpg
47KB, 615x354px
How will abolishing Net Neutrality affect the way we watch shows online?
>>
>having the government regulate something is the free speech issue of our time.
Couldn't possibly be that the govt has not let the market be competitive which would make the regulation unnecessary
>>
Why do people think being censored by non-government entities is a first amendment issue? Are Americans really this dumb?
>>
>>84919935

I would say Americans are dumb if they want to abolish net neutrality
>>
>>84919935
Yes they are

>>84920085
ISPs won't just block websites because it's bad for their profits you retarded reddittor.

The internet was fine before net neutrality and it will be fine after it. Stop parroting whatever Jon Oliver tells you
>>
>>84919935
Maybe you should read the quote more closely. He's saying it's on the same level of importance as the First Amendment not that it's a First Amendment issue.
>>
wtf I thought Trump would make America great again
>>
>>84919238
Isn't net neutrality an abridgment of freedom?
>>
>>84920296
>ISPs won't just block websites because it's bad for their profits

the big three cable companies do a lot of petty shit that's bad for their profits.
>>
>>84920514
Only for big ISP companies
>>
>>84920577
So the answer is yes
>>
>>84920332
Trump has interests outside of the internet

He's focusing on real american shit like getting the midwest operating at full capacity again

we don't have time for none of this internet bs anymore

we're getting back to work, fixing our infrastructure, and harvesting the bounty of the earth be it mineral or organic.

trump and his prime coalition are focused on these goals; not whether you'll get your youtube videos ten seconds delayed
>>
>>84920546
this
How are you going let this AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast have this power when they are like the shittiest companies in the world.
I cancelled my contract with Comcast yesteday because they lied straight to my fucking face that my internet wasnt working because of an outage, went on to say that the outage was fixed, and went back to saying the outage was still being fixed. They really think customers are idiots.
>>
>>84920296
This nigga some dumb fuck goy
>>
>>84919935
In European continental legal doctrine it's called "Drittwirkung".
It is not an "American concept".
>>
>>84920642
Dumb cheetowigger doesnt know what hes doing, stop deluding yourself. The wall is a complete failure
>>
>>84920642
What happened to that wall people were talking about? Has he done that yet? Sorry mate I'm not American
>>
>>84919935
Learn to read for fuck sake.
>>
>>84920646
>giving a fuck about ISPs you don't even use

You should probably switch to something else.
>>
>>84919238
it won't what they are arguing for is exactly what we have now
>>
>>84920710
The entirety of your knowledge about Trump has been fed to you by people who hate Trump. You have no idea what he is getting done. You think it is "nothing" because that is what your rockstars tell you.

>learn to learn
>>
>>84920852
Except you will have to pay $5 extra for a 4chan season pass
>>
>>84920736
He is getting lots of pushback but there is some progress in the planning and contracting. It will take a long time to start.
>>
>>84920876
Try getting out of your own echo chamber first before telling others to do the same.
>>
>>84919238
(((Franken)))
>>
wtf I have to get a job and socialize IRL now! Fuck you Drumpf
>>
>>84920876
>You have no idea what he is getting done.
European vacations out of fear of pending investigations?
>>
>>84919238
Think of this, paying for internet is like paying to use a library. Net neutrality guarantees that you can have equal chances to read all books (Even if you don't). If this stops it mean your internet provider can decide WHICH books you can read or HOW MANY pages of certain books you can read per day.

The same way, if your internet provider decides that Hulu or Netflix is competing against their own platform they can "decrease" their speed, give a download cap or simply block the entire site. Now piratefags are not worried, but they seem to forget that some companies set bait torrents to catch pirates, and Comcast was catched sending "empty packets" of data to bittorrent so download speed were slower.
>>
>Al Franken
That's all I needed to know.
Fuck Net Neutrality
>>
>>84920989
>a jew is for net neutrality so i'm against it!

That's how the Jews manipulate your puny mind.
>>
>>84920931
I monitor left and right sources. Only way to know how badly both are full of shit.
Amazingly, the left have really upped their shit game. Worst yellow journalism in my lifetime. Never expected to dislike the left more than the right. Strange times.
>>
>>84920646
Because the age of internet as a monopoly utility is coming to an end with the advent of fiber.
>>
>>84921061
Franken cannot talk a straight line ever ... ever. Also a crook.
Biggest equivocator of the decade. Democrats should quietly expunge him.
>>
>>84919354
Free market competition in telecommunications would have meant cargonets of dead wires along every street in the US.

Just look at any third world country's wire situation.

Utilities can't be free market, as there isn't enough space for infrastructure for everyone to lay/hang their own lines.
>>
>>84920876
>You have no idea what he is getting done.
Working on his short game?
>>
>>84919935
Because the first amendment was written when governments were the most powerful entities on earth, to protect people from tyranny.

Now corporate entities buy and sell governments.
>>
I work for an ISP, you don't want these companies having free reign to dictate how you use the internet. Also don't use ISP email accounts, get a goddamn gmail or yahoo or w/e.

Also if your wifi sucks it's because you're a moron or you live in a ghetto stack.
>>
>>84921301
I shit on your mouth and balls
>>
>>84921301
Is this the network neutrality version of "the Chans were always white supremist?"
>>
>>84921301

>man this 4chan website is drawing a lot of our bandwith
>I'm just going to throttle the entire site
>those morons can wait a bit longer for their hentai pictures to load anyway
>/pol/ can wait forever as far as I'm concerned they wanted to get rid of net neutrality anyway so it's not like they'll protest
>they can get a better subscription if the speed isn't good enough for them
>>
>>84921301
>please control what data i can view and publish on the internet

Good goy.
>>
>>84919354
Are you retarded? The First Amendment is literally govt. regulation telling private interests that they cannot limit speech or access to speech.

Fuck /pol/ libertarians
>>
>>84921432
Negro that would mean he's tossing your salad and fucking your tight little boipucci
>>
>>84920296
>The internet was fine before net neutrality and it will be fine after it. Stop parroting whatever Jon Oliver tells you
kek
Comcast already imposes a fucking data cap on me. Forgive me for not bending over and letting them ravage the entirety of my asshole, you cucklord.
>>
one good thing about not having net neutrality would be companies controlling how much these fucking retards can shitpost with their contrarian bullshit
>>
>>84920296

>Netflix will count double towards your weekly bandwith limit because they do not sponsor the ISP
>the ISP's own library of movies will only count towards half of your weekly bandwith limit
>torrenting is consistently throttled and monitored
>please upgrade to the super user subscription if you want to enjoy third party services more
>>
>>84921301
I'm 18 and proud to have voted Trump in my first election, the post
>>
>>84921648
>implying

Freedom isn't always perfect but it is always superior to the alternatives.
>>
File: 6534866949.png (192KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
6534866949.png
192KB, 500x375px
When will "fuck net neutrality, competition is healthy!" Trump cucks address the fact that Comcast and Verizon lobbyists pay Republicans to write legislation that make it next to impossible to create an ISP competitor to Comcast or Verizon?
>>
>>84921722
>haha what? You want to use a VPN? Sure thing, just drop another $250 a month for our corporate package!
>>
>>84920296
>The internet was fine before net neutrality and it will be fine after it.

Fuck you, the reason we got net neutrality is because companies started throttling speed.
>>
(((They're))) going to get rid of NN eventually, and (((they))) won't stop until it happens. Might as well get it over with.
>>
The only reason not to support net neutrality is if you're a wealthy shareholder in an ISP or a pathetic cuck contrarian.

You literally favor censorship so that other people can get rich while you get shittier, more expensive service, you faggots.
>>
>>84921786
Around the same time they realize they were rendered irrelevant in 2010 by the citizens united ruling.
>>
>>84921786
>Muh BLIMPH

Kys retard
>>
>>84921867
Way to be a cuck
though you're right about them winning eventually
>>
>>84921786
This. I live in an area where Comcast is literally the only fucking option. Sucks dick, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>84921867
To be fair, the only way they'll get rid of network neutrality is if the Fortune 500 companies that rely upon it decide, for some reason, not to lobby maintain it.

As the current state of the US democracy is corporate interests engaged in spending wars without any sort of upper limit, and the winners get to write the laws the rest of us have to live by.
>>
>>84921944
You got played mate. Drumpf pretended to care about you but instead he took away you're freedom
>>84921867
>They're going to get rid of NN eventually
Yeah this is the most annoying thing. Even if we win this battle they'll still come back again and again untill they win
>>
>>84921867
So why are (((they))) against this like the guy in OP's post?
>>
>>84920642
>mid west farmers are more valuable to the U.S economy then high speed stock traders and a whole host of service based occupations

Kek
>>
>>84921301
This is you trying your damnedest to be as contrarian as possible. It comes off as very childish
>>
>>84921500
Lol but thats 100% completly wrong though.

See how facebook and Twitter censor speech without the government doing squat about it.

Private companies can ultimately decide what to do with their properties.
>>
>>84922183
That's not equivalent to companies limiting a person's access to certain sites or putting them behind a pay wall.
>>
>ISPs block torrent websites completely if the MPAA threatens them with a big enough lawsuit
>w-we must protect Net Neutrality, guys! upboat this comment to save Net Neutrality!
It's already dead, idiots.
>>
>>84919238
It probably won't have a huge effect on us, but if it were abolished I would guess that over time we'd be paying more for services we don't need.

Abolishing it won't suddenly spur competition in the market place, the capital costs are too high and it's too legally and technically complex for a new entrant to lay a bunch of fiber or whatever. You can look at what happened to even the mighty Google when they tried to roll out google fiber, stymied for years by lawsuits and bullshit at every turn by the old cable companies. The ironic thing is that the government created these monolithic telecoms in the first place, but they're also the only ones who can keep the gouging to an acceptable minimum.

If NN was rolled back you wouldn't see people charging hundreds of dollars to torrent shit or blocking websites outright, that's not how these guys work. It will be a gradual nickel and diming over decades, until when we're old as shit young people won't believe that we only payed $60 a month for internet-- because the AT&Comcast Triple Play is $210 per month. I would expect bundled packages to become absolutely mandatory if it were rolled back as well. It's not the end of the world or anything, just another fucking annoyance.
>>
>>84922020
Yea but this is the current situation without the supposedly '"""""anti net neutrality""" legislation that makes internet access shit.

Fact it is current local regulation that prevents companies like google from expanding and choking all competition.
>>
>>84921500
I submitted a comment criticizing the rollback of the NN rules and support categorizing broadband under Title II, but the First Amendment applies only to the government. The government can't restrict your speech. A private company can in many cases, although it depends on the situation.
>>
>>84921219
Am sorry but this is bullcrap, currently the internet access for a lot of places is garbage and you are worried about some freaking cables?.

At most ppl have like 1 or 2(as most) options in a lot of places and local government actively prevents any more.

Im sure theres an alternative to share the damn cable lines or build more.
>>
I'm utterly pleased that I live in a modern country where net neutrality is as natural as breathing and removing it would be considered criminal. What gets me is that there are Americans who actually support abolishing net neutrality. They'd support eating shit too, I imagine.
>>
>Net neutrality is repealed
>Americans are blocked from 4chan
And how is this bad ? Based Trump
>>
>>84922991
>4chan goes away
>3rd worlder goes to his own country's websites
oh wait there aren't any
>>
Americans are fat and also dumb
>>
>>84923119
Even better, I don't know why people still visit this shithole.
>>
Conservatives should be gassed.
>>
>>84919238
Yeah, everything will be banned and you'll have to pay your ISP $100/m extra to watch any videos & $50 to access 4chan

Just like it was before NN was introduced 2 years ago
>>
It really feels like if a democrat said oxygen is good /pol/ would condemn it as "the gaseous jew".

Politics is a hell of a drug
>>
>>84919935
>censored

Doesn't work that way you moron. Only government can censor. Apple not selling sausages isn't censoring, it's business choice.
>>
>>84921432
>>84921433
>>84921440
>>84921460
>>84921729
>>84922127

Give one (1) good argument for net neutrality. Why should black lives matter dot com steal bandwidth from sites that people actually use, like facebook and 4chan? Enhanced internet is the future, deal with it, and get off my fucking board.
>>
File: Table Bump 3mb.webm (3MB, 832x720px) Image search: [Google]
Table Bump 3mb.webm
3MB, 832x720px
>>84922991
It would just mean a mass normie purge from 4chan. Oldfags and ubernerds would have full reign of the website again.

I for one can't wait. It is going to be so fucking good.
>>
>>84919238
I never imagined i'd see the day where 4chan users would be so passionately for Net Neutrality. Oh, how things have changed.
>>
As someone who uses the computer to browse 4chan and occasionally watch YT videos how will NN affect me? I've tried googling it but all I get is 10 REASONS WHY NET NEUTRALITY IS LITERALLY HITLER and shit.
I don't give a shit about muh Netflix streaming speed. The fact that Zuckerberg and all the NWO are in favor of it makes me wonder.
>>
>>84920642
how's that wall coming
>>
>>84923557
t. anon who doesn't understand how the internet works
>>
what is net neutrality
>>
>>84920642
hows locking her up going
>>
>>84923677
I've been hearing about it for years now and never once gave a shit what it is about. Seems like some sort of fear mongering political thing. Nothing has ever changed.
>>
>>84922183
Dumbass, see >>84922425
>>
>>84923690
t. rebbitor that can't read a fucking article

>https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2014/11/13/net-neutrality-is-a-bad-idea-supported-by-poor-analogies/#44da9da0dc8f
>>
>>84920296

Found the Drumpfaggots that parrots whatever Alex Jones or Sean Hannity tells him
>>
>>84923529
That's exactly what he said. Fuck me, why are so many people on this site nearly illiterate?
>>
>>84920642
Has MAGA going Cletus?
>>
>>84920642
First it was funny, then it was inspiring, now it's just sad.

The Trump meme is dead.
>>
>>84923557

If your ISP decides 4chan is too controversial on their network, they'll block it. If they decide you're a fat loser who watches too much, they'll throttle your hentaistreams.
>>
>>84923855
Are you people this stupid? Companies won't block 4chan. They'll improve their service by making you pay for it as part of an "adult service" package. A forced subscription will keep all the normies off the website.
>>
>>84923677
Net Neutrality obligates ISP's to treat traffic the same across the board. So they can't give a faster speed for using a service they provide (like a Comcast owned version of youtube or some shit) or slow you down for going to a different one.

Without it they could also do things like charge you extra for social media related things or whatever the fuck they want really. Basically getting rid of it opens the door for corporations to nickle and dime you for shit you already get at a fixed price just so they can please their greedy shareholders and opens the door for increased corporate censorship of the internet.

On the flip side I have heard some argue that net neutrality is bad because it would prohibit an ISP from blocking shit like terrorist propaganda sites or other bad things like that but imo it's a weak argument, you're just giving a company the right to decide what's good or bad for you and you know some of them will say this site is bad (it is but that's beside the point).
>>
>>84923677
>I don't give a shit about muh Netflix streaming speed.
The people who do are going to get priority form the ISPs since they're potential sources of more money.
4chan is an evil hate website that you don't have to pay for, why would an ISP waste their time allowing unlimited access to it when Stacy is willing to pay an extra $19.99/mo for the new Netflix super-speed package?
>>
Conservashits and Drumpfaggots unironically vote against their economic interests
>>
>>84922090
Money. They want to make money. If NN exists, they can't make more money. They want more money. Get rid of NN. More money.

i.e. far-right Zionist ((((((/pol/))))))-cucks wanting to pay their firms more money so they get into people's personal business like they do with the NSA just here to make more side money because they absolutely love money

in other other words - money money money cash cash cash bling gold riches wealth money money cash cash $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ more money for me yes (((me))) fuck you I love Donald Trump he's gonna help us get richer money money money $$$$$$$$$$$$ cash cash money

capiche?
>>
>>84922111
Who do you think feeds the majority of the world's population, aside from ocean fishing? Grains produced on Midwest farms. Have fun eating your iPad when the soil can't provide anymore citiboi
>>
>>84919238
they'll block me from accessing any public or private trackers

fucking america
>>
>>84923752
>Forcing a one-size-fits-all solution on the Internet stifles innovation by blocking some companies from turning new ideas or business models into successful products.

Yes goyim, think of the new "business models" we won't get to turn into "successful products"

Never mind the fact we already provide you all these services at your current rate, we could be making more off of you!
>>
I pray for the day that Drumpfaggots are systematically slaughtered for their mental retardation and voting against their countries best interests because they are corporate sell out whores with no honor or souls
>>
>>84924075
>le pol meme
ha ha, nice ironic joke you just made there. Now how about an actual counter argument to dorfman's thesis?
>>
>>84924103
This.

I'll go even as far to say that you shouldn't vote period because none of the candidates have your interests at heart. Regardless of political party, because we only have one party - the Business Party. Choice is an illusion.

Also, you have to pay to vote so that's why they tell you to vote. If no one voted, you'd still see (fake) results because they pick the winners every season. It's rigged.

(((/pol/))) WILL disagree with this.
>>
>Americans will pay more for shittier internet
>The retarded NEETs who infest this website will get priced out and wont be able to afford internet
>inadvertently Trump makes 4chan great again. by getting rid of the poor and dumb Amerifats

wtf Iove Trump now!
>>
>>84924326
(((You)))
>>
File: 1493924007370.png (221KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1493924007370.png
221KB, 793x794px
>>84924196
Tbqh I'm against voting because that means that you basically put your hopes in a (((political party)) . You willingly become a slave.

Democracy should be abolished
>>
>>84924391
>libertarianism
>not the reddit of ideologies

kys
>>
>>84924145
If they were actually struggling to provide service to everyone I'd agree with his electric company comparison where he mentions how some pay less if the provider can shut off A/C during peak hours but they aren't.

They're doing fine, literally making billions, this whole thing is just them wanting to make even more.
>>
>>84924424
Reddit's idea of libertarianism is just DUDE WEED LMAO

They are basically democrats.
>>
>yeah, sure, make my life shittier
>making my life worse sure will show those libs who's the winner
/pol/ was a mistake
>>
>>84924597
This. /pol/ started out with cute JIDF memes until it became a massive toxic shithole where it's politics are actually brainwashing a good voting electorates in America to vote against their interests because of alt right propaganda racism smear tactics. I can't believe /pol/ has as much influence as it does
>>
>>84924698
>I can't believe /pol/ has as much influence as it does
That's because the shitposters on /pol/ are actually the global elite hellbent on creating a world in Satan's image, who's own masterplan is literally to kill everyone. When you go on /pol/, think of the people you're not allowed to criticize:

>white
>old
>rich
>Nazi

That's right, they're Nazis too. They want you to think the Holocaust never happened because it's bad for their image.
>>
Wont change anything for me because I don't live in a dystopia.
>>
>>84924900
This

Feels good not being an Americuck

Maybe Drumpf's strategy is to make his country so shitty that the Mexicans will want to leave
>>
>>84923927
Vote with your wallet. Don't use or give money to shit.
>>
>>84923924
No, they'll block it, or at the least quietly throttle it, should the website become too much of a liability.

Who's going to complain about 4chan going away except neckbeards?

And those normies, and their increased traffic driving higher ad prices, you hate so much help keep these servers afloat, idiot.
>>
>>84925081
Not a viable option in a lot of US municipalities who have a choice between Comcast or Verizon, both of whom support axing NN and maintain a stranglehold on the ISP markets, while "lobbying" politicians to keep their fix in, so no startups can get a foothold or even piggyback on existing infrastructure. Which, in terms of infrastructure, is also pretty shit because these companies haven't invested much in improving tech for the last decade so that their shareholders and execs can make billions in monopolized profits.

I live in one of the most tech heavy US cities and there are only 3 options. Two are CenturyLink and Comcast, both of whom want to kill off NN, and the third has to charge more in order to keep up with the ridiculous amount of money those two giants can throw around.
>>
>>84919238
Should roads and water be free market too?
Really looking forwards to the mcloving it highway, glad i payed my bronze subscription to the big 3 group so i can get to work on time.

You're a fucking idiot kill yourself, you want the US to be a third world country?
>>
>>84919238
>How will abolishing Net Neutrality affect the way we watch shows online?

It means companies will be able to artificially throttle your connection if you are using a streaming service of a rival company.

Net neutrality is not about the amount of data, it's about the data itself and the morons supporting this being removed ought to be gassed.
>>
>>84920642
balkinisation of the 52 states fucking WHEN?!
>>
>>84920296
>The internet was fine before net neutrality and it will be fine after it. Stop parroting whatever Jon Oliver tells you

le i'm against something because one guy i dont like supports it
>>
>>84925668
>52
what the fuff
>>
>>84925604
so how much of my money are you entitled to to build your roads and procure your water?
>>
>>84925604

> unironically vote against his own economic interests
>>
>>84920642
American industry is dead and will never come back.
>>
>>84925967
What? You don't use roads like the rest of us? You don't need to drink water?

Fuck off, faggot. Just because something is done for the benefit of all doesn't mean it automatically harms your self-interest. Pay your taxes and enjoy the comfort of life in a civilized world.
>>
>>84920642
Faster internet speeds and investment in tech education will revitalize the Midwest more than trying to resurrect dead industries like coal. You idiots need to adapt or fuck off.
>>
>>84920085
If the jews are pushing this fucking hard to get rid of net neutrality, then getting rid of it is obviously a very bad idea.
>>
>>84926365
jews want net neutrality
>>
>>84920296
qualitybait.gif
>>
The devil himself Soros supports net neutrality. That's all you need to know to be against it.
>>
I can't wait for. 4chan to shit down. That's why I'm opposing net neutrality. We will all be free from this hell hole
>>
>>84926721
Has contrarianism gone too far?
>>
>>84926143

Even if it weren't, it wouldn't bring back even one percent of the jobs it brought back in old times. automatization takes away more jobs than it creates
>>
>>84926721
/pol/, go home
>>
>>84926776
It went too far years ago
>>
>>84926721
>muh Soros boogeyman

there is no more dangerous billionaire than the one running the executive branch right now
>>
>>84926721
>well, net neutrality is good for me in every aspect and the only ones that want to abolish net neutrality are Big Brother and ISPs that will make big profit of it
>but if literally who supports net neutrality that's changes everything
>>
File: IMG_5072.png (101KB, 242x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5072.png
101KB, 242x210px
> tfw a poor white west virignian man on Medicaid unironically voted for Drumpf near me
>>
>>84927468

Considering you thought of him as a low class scumbag before the election, can you blame people like that? No, you can't.
>>
>>84927609
Sounds like you are projecting m8. Pointing out the lack of cricital thinking skills because of feels
>>
>>84926592
I don't believe you. If they say they want it, then they're lying, as usual.
>>
>>84923947
Were you the same guy who posted this meme opinion five times in the last thread, and refused to ever explain why they vote against their interest?
>>
>>84927609
Its true that the let's identity politics are cancer and its wrong how they've made working class white people feel reviled but that doesn't mean going with a knee jerk reaction to go hard right is actually in your best interest.

You gotta consider issues individually and make case by case decisions.
>>
File: Trump_grabs_cnn_lol.gif (2MB, 304x207px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_grabs_cnn_lol.gif
2MB, 304x207px
>>84927468
Too bad for you, idn't it, Sweetie?
>>
>>84925657
Agreed. Removing net neutrality is the jews' wet dream.
>>
>>84928427
Enjoy losing your healthcare trailer park NEET
>>
>>84919238
Did you have any issues watching shit online in 2014? well there you go
>>
>>84928568
Providing free health care for millions of lazy niggers is not the function of government. Obamacare needs to be repealed and replaced with NOTHING. We need to go back to the way it used to be before, and just allow insurance companies to do business interstate.
>>
>>84928753
See
>>84926056
>>
File: 1457609567211.png (345KB, 400x483px) Image search: [Google]
1457609567211.png
345KB, 400x483px
>/pol/ says Jews want net neutrality
>/pol/ says Jews don't want net neutrality

Just trying to cover up the fact /pol/ voted for the guy who's gonna get rid of it.
>>
>>84928662
>yes goyim it'll be just like 2014, we won't start charging you more for video or online games or visiting certain sites ha we'd never do that! Now get rid of those pesky laws for us so we can go back to 2014
>>
>>84928804
/pol/ has no platform other than "whatever triggers the libcucks" unsurprisingly this is not a sustainable thing
>>
>>84928804
she lost bro, get over it already.
>>
>>84919238
What if they make it illegal to download copyrighted material from multiple private citizens all connected through some kind of web?
>>
>>84920296
>Playing identity politics this hard
>Dickriding everything the conservative party tries to do
You can have independent opinions, and there is no way anyone on 4chan should support internet regulation like this.

Trusting that "ISP's won't do anything anyway!" Is wayyyy too idealistic.
>>
File: 1499899975459.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499899975459.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>84920642
>the internet isn't important
>dying industries like coal are
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>84928804
>/pol/tards are a bunch of stupid children
Who would have guessed
>>
>>84928803
>Look ma I posted it again
>>
>>84928803
It is not in my economic interest to provide free health care for millions of lazy niggers.
>>
>>84929000
found the jew
>>
>>84920642
>flyover state residents

Fucking hicks are so delusional its hilarious
>>
The trump administration allowing the ISPs to fuck the internet in the ass will be the best thing to happen to america in decades.
>>
>>84925657
>BWAAAAAAA LE EVIL BIG COMPANY

Get back to your kitchen Erin Brokovitch
>>
File: tiredofwinning.png (430KB, 1048x667px) Image search: [Google]
tiredofwinning.png
430KB, 1048x667px
What's it called when you love someone dearly and then they betray you by getting into bed with people you hate but you convince yourself to like it and eventually secretly start to get off on it because you're a beta.

Is there a word for that kind of person? Because I think it sums up anyone who's still an ardent Trump supporter after six months of jack shit and kikery.
>>
>>84930642
He was always in the pocket of the jews, it's just his supporter cucks managed to convince themselves he wasn't somehow. A wishful fiction.
>>
File: OECDHealthCare.jpg (110KB, 1131x681px) Image search: [Google]
OECDHealthCare.jpg
110KB, 1131x681px
>>84929494
Guess what, buddy, you already do
>>
>>84929494
Those niggers still show up to emergency rooms whether they have insurance or not. It costs more leaving them uninsured.
>>
>>84920736
>>84920710
>The wall is a complete failure
Did you expect it to be up the minute he gets elected? Shit like that takes time
>>
>>84930259
How? How will it be a good thing when cable companies restrict what you can and cannot visit online or throttle your connection for visiting competing services?

>arguing the benefits of internet censorship
>on 4chan

This website has really changed, man
>>
>>84930890
/pol/'s contrarianism has resulted in them eating themselves, and thus this website as a whole. This is the way of things.
>>
File: PROMETHEUS_FRONT_COVER_grande.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PROMETHEUS_FRONT_COVER_grande.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
I liked Prometheus better then Alien Covenant. Not even trolling.

Opinions?
>>
>>84931004
This isn't an isolated view. Alien Covenant was a gigantic pile of shit, far more so than even Prometheus.
>>
>>84931004
they were both ass but prometheus is better by the sole virtue that it had the balls to simply be different instead of awkwardly making half of the movie a traditional alien flick and half a weird religious symbolism story. Covenant suffering from and even doubling down on the exact criticisms literally everybody made from Prometheus reveals that Scott is a complete hack.
>>
The internet should be banned for personal use anyway. No good has come from it. The rise of modern radicalism (in all forms) can be traced to the internet, as can the decline in western values and testing scores.
>>
>>84931231
Then stop using the internet you stupid fuck. Go back to fingering your retarded cousin in a corn field for entertainment.
>>
>>84930890
Free market will find a way to make things better for everyone as always. When it will happen people will wonder how did we accept to live with internet communism for two decades.
>>
>>84931231
This is so retarded. So much good has come from global communication and information spreading between your average Joe.

Radicalism is a side effect, but on the whole the world is becoming more literate, more aware, and more tolerant of international differences thanks to the internet.

Not to mention the leaps forward in business, tech, and other general sharing that have taken place because of the speed at which information travels.
>>
>>84931418
Just like how the free market has improved health care services/costs and retirement funds, right?
>>
>>84931469
People get what they deserve depending of their value.
>>
>>84930733
I remember /polacks on 4^2Chan convinced themselves that he was actually playing the Jews since he had them on his campaign team.
>>
>>84931300
>m-muh hicks
kill yourself my man
>>
>>84931567
Not an argument.
>>
>>84931435
>leaps forward in business, tech, and other general sharing

These aren't leaps forward. All they're doing is leading us toward destroying our own species at an even more alarming rate. We've evolved past the point of necessity. Look at Japan, a hub of technological advancements, and people's brains are rotting. They no longer want to reproduce and are offing themselves in record numbers. There's a carrying capacity in the human brain for advancement and we've far surpassed it. Anxiety and depression will only continue to rise. There's no further purpose to life, only a species-wide decline for those who "worship" at the foot of the internet.
>>
>>84931606
Ah, you're one of those.
>>
File: 198384.jpg (11KB, 171x266px) Image search: [Google]
198384.jpg
11KB, 171x266px
Reddit: "MUH net neutrality and ebil corporations, dae le 1990's videogames and STEM???"

4chan: Unleash unrestrained capitalism, hastening the all-consuming rise of AI and humanity's subsequent Exit from Meatspace
>>
>>84931631
Nigga, people have been preaching the end of our species, as a result of the anxieties of modern life and rapid technological improvement, for centuries. Your Anti-Natalist arguments are the same ones used by Schopenhauer.

But, the truth is, life is significantly better for everyone than it ever has been. Disease and famine are minuscule so as to almost be not at all present. Most of the world has lived under peace for 70 years. Freedoms are expanding globally. And, yes, we are becoming more reliant on technology, but we are also pushing past limits in medicine, theoretical sciences, etc.

You're just spoiled and bored so you think everything is shit and in decline when, actually, you're living through the greatest time in history. And after you're gone things will be even greater.

Take your pessimism and fuck off. It's a tired viewpoint that has always been wrong.
>>
>>84931857
Lol I bet you're the kind of retard who think we'll colonize Mars in few decades
>>
>>84930742
>2013 lol
Which is why Obamacare is imploding.
>>
>>84931944
Honestly, if you have so little faith in life and little regard for its progress then why don't you kill yourself?

Genuine question. None of it matters, right?

If you don't think it's going to improve and you don't care to stick around to watch what happens next then what stops you from ending it right now rather than letting it come later?
>>
>>84931857
>life is significantly better for everyone than it ever has been
EXACTLY. So tell me, if life is better than it has ever been, why are depression and anxiety at an all time high? Why are suicide rates continuing to rise? Why is there mass panic about "the dangers of terrorism"? Why are there protests in the street.
Answer this question: When life is undeniably getting easier and safer, why are human beings getting more disillusioned/scared?

>You're just spoiled and bored
See, you already answered it. Yes, I am spoiled and bored. So is the whole first world. That's the problem. And it's the internet thats doing it to us.
>>
>>84931753
you seem to be forgetting that the stranglehold ISPs have over most of the US is not a free market
>>
>>84930785
>Not insuring lazy niggers costs me more than not insuring them.
Bullshit. Go peddle it to stupid lazy niggers.
>>
>>84932139
Yeah don't worry buddy, aliens will contact us any time now.
>>
>>84932139
If you have so much faith in progress why don't you cut off your dick? We cpuldn't do that without dying before but now we can so in the name of your goddess progress you totally should do that.
>>
>>84932134
>imploding
>the bill is still deadlocked cause it turns out flyover fucking hicks use obamacare even though they dont know what it is

i know you're 18
>>
Drumpf supporters are uneducated anxious over aggressive pressimistic inbred hicks that vote against their interests
>>
File: 1492423768244.jpg (129KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
1492423768244.jpg
129KB, 960x637px
>it's another I watched an episode of Colbert Oliver or Reddit video
I see (((they))) are pushing hard for it and some of (((them))) are against it. Government can stay out. We have enough of this commie shit already.
>>
>>84932680
I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..
>>
>>84920296
>ISPs won't just block websites because it's bad for their profits

How is it bad for their profits?
Telecom companies already enforce non-compete monopolies in pretty much all major cities. If one blocks a site, you're fucked. You can't go to a competitor because all the biggest competitors are in it together to maximize profits, and you can't just startup your own ISP because the cost of infrastructure is so high that you can't afford it unless you're a multi-millionaire already (and even then you'd die in a couple years as your competitors would price set you out of the market until you folded and then just bump prices back up once you're gone).

Free market died to globalization.
>>
>>84919354
Another amoeba Ayn Rand acolyte
>>
>>84921621
That's not net neutrality dumbass
>>
Autistic Screeching: the thread

Fuck /pol/
>>
>>84920947
This
>>
>>84932330
Keep getting your "news" from liars and comedians, and you'll always be a moron.
>>
File: muh pol crossboarding.png (289KB, 1058x503px) Image search: [Google]
muh pol crossboarding.png
289KB, 1058x503px
>>84933282
>muh pol crossboarding
>>
File: shut-it-down-jew-horn.png (218KB, 752x529px) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down-jew-horn.png
218KB, 752x529px
>>84931231
>THE GOYM KNOW!!!
>>
>>84933758
Why is there a line break between every single sentence?
>>
>>84933758
>all these mental gymnastics to justify your autism
are you gonna do the "WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING IN EVRY OFFTOPIC THRED???" thing next?
>>
>>84923927
It hasn't been needed for the entire history of the internet, and has been in place for only months now, yet it's somehow vital?

Also, that sounds really simple. Guess it's just a one page document then? Right? Nothing else squeezed in there?

Fuck "net neutrality" Don't let the government control the internet you dumb shits.
>>
>>84933984
>Fuck "net neutrality" Don't let the government control the internet you dumb shits.
god damn lol people really are this stupid
>>
>>84932838
>astroturfers figuring out muh jew brackits
>>
>>84920642
>Trump has interests outside of the internet

Playing golf?
>>
>>84934017
>god damn lol people really are this stupid
Explain everything in the bill then. Do it.
>>
>>84934119
also cable news networks and papers
>>
>>84931857
>Nigga, people have been preaching the end of our species, as a result of the anxieties of modern life and rapid technological improvement, for centuries.

And what happened to them? They died and their civilisations are now ruins
>>
>>84934147
look it up yourself, if you're interested, fuckwit. "but muh hidden last minute changes" is not an adequate stance on any issue because both parties do it when it suits them. what's your other point against net neutrality? that it's recent? woah dood, pretty deep stuff
>>
>>84934251
>look it up yourself, if you're interested, fuckwit. "but muh hidden last minute changes" is not an adequate stance on any issue because both parties do it when it suits them. what's your other point against net neutrality? that it's recent? woah dood, pretty deep stuff
So you have no idea what's in it then? Got it.

>it keeps comca$t from blocking netflix maannnn

That would be a one page bill, it's 400 fucking pages
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/03/12/392544534/fcc-publishes-full-text-of-net-neutrality-rules

400 fucking pages. And it will be updated with worse and worse shit over the years just like the patriot act. There's no reason for it, we don't need it, no regulation is good regulation
>>
>>84934396
>no regulation is good regulation
lol full on self-parody libertarianism. 10/10 post
>>
File: 1480863481385.jpg (31KB, 290x552px) Image search: [Google]
1480863481385.jpg
31KB, 290x552px
>>84934054
go to bed patton
>There's a sad irony on this man's wife being on this horribly dangerous cocktail of artificial poisons, with his knowledge and consent, and him ranting on Twitter about how evil Trump is and how all white americans are Nazis that hate women. Perhaps if he paid more attention to the women in his own life, gave her the masculine love and care that she needed, she wouldn't need 50 drugs just to cope with life. Unfortunately Patton "The Fat Widower" Oswalt would rather spend his time ranting about how terrible conservatives are, stuffing his face with McDonalds, and making mediocre circle-jerky comedy.

>I give it 5 years tops until this man is discovered in his 5 billion dollar coastal apartment, pants down, hand on his tiny flaccid cock, twitter open on his $50000 macbook, and a needle in his arm. Dead. His last remarks will be ranting about some "rural bigoted hicks" 1000 miles from him refusing to adapt to the future, totally ignorant of the fact that he's immersed himself in a virtual world of hate instead of paying attention to the decadence of the reality behind him.

>Perhaps this man is so eager to live through this virtual, cosmopolitan world based entirely on manmade theory, because living in the real world would require him to realize that his physical deformity matches his spiritual deformity.

>SAD!
>>
>>84934573
did you get lost on your way to a different autistic /pol/babby cry-in?
>>
>>84919238
The websites that offer the best deals will get the most customers and offer the fastest streaming services.
>>
>>84934573
>all white americans are Nazis that hate women
lol did your victim complex flare up so hard when he insulted daddy that that's what you heard?
>>
>>84934678
streaming is shit
>>
>>84934678
>teh free market will (break it so it can later) fix it (in a way that is worse)!
>>
Faster internet streams, more competition, lower prics, less monopolies like Netflix and Google and Facebook (all those jews who own that, guess what they support Net Neutrality goy)

Trump said it himself, net neutrality is obamacare for the internet. Why would you guys want the government to have their hands on the internet, I'm sure they'll fix it just like they fixed medical care and our school system.
>>
>>84934850
>less monopolies like Netflix and Google and Facebook

none of these things are monopolies
>>
Network neutrality is necessary until regional telecommunications monopolies are busted.

Then its necessary after the regional monopolies are busted.
>>
>>84934850
>Faster internet streams, more competition, lower prics
lol that's right dummy, those isps are just itching to help the little guy and all those damn internet obamacare regulations are the only thing stopping them!
>>
>>84920631
If you think companies are people, then yes.
>>
>>84935262
Legally, companies are people.
>>
>>84932134
The cute thing you think this is all the ACA's fault. We were going to reach those levels eventually if the ACA got passed or not
>>
i just.....
i can't.
the fucking racism here.
you people are ill
literally shaking right now.....
wow.....just. just wow. literally unbelievable.
ill never understand this......place.
it feels like
after the past 2 weeks i have been here it just seems to get worst and worst.....
blatant racism
child porn spam
animal abuse
anti semitism
holocaust denial
woman hating
homophobia
fat shaming
off topic adult cartoons
the list goes on and on.......
the n word literally hurled around like it was a casual insult......
are there even moderators to control this insane place??!!!
disgusting.....are you even "humans"? or just jaded pieces of SHIT??!!
i see why you people are callled the sewer of the internet...
>>
Whoever reads this, always remember, the more inclusive something is, the more shitty it becomes. Always, and without fail. Everything that is non-essential to human life, every hobby, every pastime, should be gated by a learning curve and a community unforgiving to newcomers. The internet is far worse than it was in the 2000's. And it stands to get even worse than that.
>>
>>84936277
this, social media opened the floodgates with idiots who wanted to use the internet without any sort of motivation besides their personal nonsense. before you had to be a part of something to justifiably use the internet regularly, but now the average internet user wants to butt in on a community which existed before out of some kind of actual purpose and unintentionally corrupt this purpose towards this person's personal nonsense. every self obsessed person wants to turn parts of the internet into their own personal blogs. 999/1000 people aren't that interesting, and you aren't either.
>>
Why do liberals and leftists vote against their own economic interests?

Why do they support central banking and giving bankers and corporations trillions of dollars of free money to "stimulate" the economy?
>>
I used to unwaveringly be in favor of net neutrality, but the only argument I've seen which is rather sound is the ISPs are very untrustworthy and they will abuse anything they are given. Removing net neutrality would work if these companies didn't have such a shitty track record and lots of partial monopoly situations.
>>
Daily reminder pro regulation retards are not welcome on this board.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13420739/r

Daily reminder government created local monopolies are the reason there is such a few choice in ISPs.

The solution is a FREE MARKET

https://www.wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/
>>
>>84927468
Why do liberals support central banking and their economic enslavement by government and corporations?

Why do they vote against their own economic interests?
>>
File: 1399178713471.jpg (1MB, 1097x2706px) Image search: [Google]
1399178713471.jpg
1MB, 1097x2706px
>>84930742
>>84932134
>>84932330
>>84935797
Government regulation is the reason healthcare is so expensive.

It used to be inexpensive and affordable as fuck in the 50s and 60s.

You would know this if you weren't a brainwashed economically illiterate leftist.
>>
>>84935025
>Network neutrality is necessary until regional telecommunications monopolies are busted.
they only exist thanks to government "regulation" creating these monopolies
>>
>>84935028
>lol that's right dummy, those isps are just itching to help the little guy
why are they rolling out fiber optic internet everywhere and competing like mad then?
>>
>>84925657
>morons supporting this being removed ought to be gassed.
why are all pro big government types such low IQ?
>>
>>84936209

2/10, apply yourself
>>
>>84919238
It will have zero (0) effect.
Net Neutrality is a leftist idea at it's core. Forced equality through government regulation.

These leftist regulations created the ISP monopolies to begin with, making it impossible for smaller companies to get a foot in the door, Net neutrality would have had the same effect. Why else do you think all these massive internet companies are against it, it hurts their bottom line. If they want to keep their monopolistic market share, they will have to fork over more cash.
>>
>>84921293
>What is IEC?
>>
File: 1471242908431.jpg (38KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1471242908431.jpg
38KB, 600x426px
>>84935025
>Governmental regulations created the problem
>What will fix it is more governmental regulations
>This surely can't backfire or dig us deeper
>>
File: 1471446985476.gif (1MB, 793x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471446985476.gif
1MB, 793x595px
>>84937763
grrrumfff! get out of here with your two scoops of covfefe sense
>>
>>84921301
lol
>>
>>84936209
t. the tolerant left
>>
>>84919238
It enables a whitelist approach to site availability, meaning you will no longer be able to access any site that's not ISP approved, period. This means new sites get fucked, small people get fucked, and you don't get to ever download anything illegally (or legally but it's not like anyone's checking) over again.
>>
>>84940014
It will allow Drumpf to silence all dissenters, and wipe the entire resistance from the internet in one fell swoop.
>>
>>84925273
t. normie
>>
>>84931857
Nigger we're heading to a future with a planet that will be only populated by humans and insects. All other species are getting exterminated by a lack of resources. We are not progressing at all. We are dying.
>>
File: babushka.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
babushka.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
i think sober adults working on this internet today may be realizing how sloppy it is. the truth is we should have a much better internet already, but sophists pretend like the internet isn't actually effectively segregated into responsible and irresponsible people already.. and only thanks to both we have this AWEmazing place of innovashun and sharing. these sophist camps want to pretend that the good is unseparable from the bad, and in fact the bad is intrinsic to all SKYHIGH good-GREAT productive behavior on the net!

all net neutrality fags will go the way of the dodo someday, call me femenist or whatever, I am a forward minded enough to see the fruits of a useful internet for SOME and not only for ALL.

its like there is two paths, we hold this union together and adopt safespeak in our giant 3rd world dominated sand pit, or move on from petty face screen caps and stop idling these tools with meaty heatsinks. This is a grown up reality and you better believe it god emporor has this shit whispered to him 24 hours aday in those smoke filled rooms. He might not go for it at all, but he is fanning those flames, just look at what he's trying to do with pub education.
>>
>>84922876
How's that stasi culling twitter coming along hans
>>
>>84923927
>could
>could
>could
HOLY SHIT THE CORPRATIONS R LITTERSLLY ENSLAVING YOU RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK THE INTERNET IS LOST OMG WE NEED THE GOVT TO STOP THIS
>>
Bill gates should ban all Americans and Australians from the internet.
>>
>>84929078
>coal
>dying industry

The only reason fossil fuel industries are being outperformed by renewables is because of the gargantuan government subsidies handed to them by idealistic hippies over the last decade. Without state support, renewable energy is dead in the water.
>>
>>84940269
lolwut
>>
>>84940238
Imagine being this stupid
>>
>>84937132

Because the USA is a two party system, which is a problem, and the only remotely "left wing" party is a corporate cockslut, but slightly less so than the other party, and without the terrible social policies.

It's pretty clear the grass roots left wingers don't support those things, as I don't remember a large right wing presence at the Occupy protests.
>>
>>84920642
>/pol/ transformed 4chan's audience from social outcasts and hackers to blue-collar conservitard hicks
Sasuga.
>>
If daddy Donald wants to abolish net neutrality to BTFO the SJW libs then I do too!
>>
>>84921648
Shitposting > No posting
>>
>>84941093

Literally the biggest fuck up of m00ts reign was creating /pol/. He did it to give the shitposting a place to stay put, but all he did was give it a place to multiply.
>>
So when are they voting on this net neutrality thing? When is it gonna be decided? I hate it when everyone makes a big deal about something and no one ever mentions when it's actually going to happen. The only date I've found so far was 2 days ago the day where people were collectively protesting it.
>>
>>84941216
so you're saying instead of rounding up all the troublesome people and sending them to a separate space, it would be better to get rid of all of them en masse, hmm I'm listening
>>
What exactly prevents a new ISP to launch and be successful by advertising with net neutrality kind of like duckduckgo did with "google spies on you we don't"? Why don't americans trust their own oh-so-sacred capitalist free market?
>>
File: 1498788946395.png (537KB, 808x452px) Image search: [Google]
1498788946395.png
537KB, 808x452px
>every attempted iteration is shot down
>oy vey its anotha shoah, we deeply regret to inform our loyal customers that due to bureaucracy in Washington that we have been forced into increasing rates by $100 a month to keep up with increasing network demands

It'll still be good to keep the laws off the books for other reasons, but somehow I bet the dollar amounts are going to end up looking the same as it would if it was implemented once the dust settles anyway.
>>
>>84941578

I just don't think creating a place for morons to ruin every thread they come across, and eventually entire boards, was a smart move.
>>
>>84941856
where do you think you are?
>>
>>84940761
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction

The more you realize we are nothing more than evolved parasite the less retarded you'll be
>>
>>84941932
Correction: YOU are the parasite
>>
>>84919354
>He doesn't understand the danger to freedom of market, danger to social well-being/equality before law and the danger to politics that are interest groups.
>>
>>84933207
This. Everything this man says is correct.
>>
>>84933758
You have no idea what crossposting means and why it is a problem. How about you fucking learn a bit about a website before posting there. You are a shitposter, btw.
>>
>>84942028
>we have no idea how to control our own climate but we'll totally terraform Mars by creating an atmosphere for it in few decades just like in my anime
>>
>>84920296
>The internet was fine before net neutrality
It was fine only because the Internet was in its infancy and before the Jews could figure out how to best capitalize on it i.e. make it shittier.
>>
>>84933758
This post is fucking retarded. There is a reason there are other boards, dumb dumb.
>>
>>84933715
>>84933758
>>84933890
>>84937190

Here's an idea; everytime you crosspost you simply start your post with "/pol/ here,".
This would actually signify to others that you're going off into a political statement without coming over obnoxious and like an asshole with an agenda. Try it. Try reading the posts I linked while putting "/pol/ here, " before the statements.
See? Much more polite, much less annoying.
Go forth and don't be faggots anymore.
>>
>>84937190
>Muh free speech
>Muh free market
>Hurr some faggots aren't welcome here

Unironically end yourself, you dumb asswhipe
>>
File: 1498056069662.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498056069662.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>84937190
>believing 'free market' exists
Please see pic related.

>>84933207
>Free market died to globalization.
You are pretty much correct here.
>>
>>84922111
>agriculture isn't the most important industry of all
>>
>>84942285
>What is market reality?
>>
>>84922111
Food is important. Farmers are not. Are you mentally twelve?
>>
>>84930439
Yes or no: if there is a service that you use and like, you'd be fine with the price of it increasing just because? Simply because you like it and would be willing to pay more for it means that it's worth more to you. It's win-win, right?
>>
The only thing I have left in my live is watching films here.

If I can't do it anymore I'll just kill myself for real because I don't have any other hobbie.
>>
>People in this thread are actually justifying their incapability to do something about getting literally fucked or camouflaging it by defending the shitshow that is going down.

You can all go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>84942389
Please do us and the rest of the world a favor and don't even wait, you human shitstain
>>
>>84942400
network neutrality isn't going anywhere. too many fortune 500 companies depend on it existing.
>>
>>84920296
t. ISP
>>
>>84920642
nigger.do you think there is no business happen on internet
>>
File: spud_hunttin.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
spud_hunttin.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>84920642
>t. flyover tard
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.