[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen all the first six Star Wars movies several times?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: star wars.jpg (17KB, 307x279px) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
17KB, 307x279px
Have you seen all the first six Star Wars movies several times? What about Rogue One and TFA? Have you seen them or will you see them more than once?
>>
>>84917938
I've rewatched all the first six like 10 times, Rogue One like 5 and TFA only twice and every time I try to watch it again I just can't make it all the way through
>>
>>84917938
Kinda liked R1, but lets face it, the only scene worth rewatching is Vader memeing rebels.

TFA has nothing. Dialog is bad, fight choreography even worse.
>>
>>84918073
the battle scenes are the only good parts because of that Zero Dark Thirty guy working on them
>>
are there still legit star wars fans post disney take over?
>>
>>84917938
>Have you seen all the first six Star Wars movies several times?

yes, id watch the original trilogy annually and phantom menance came out when I was 7 when I would just rewatch certain movies endlessly and not get tired of them.

I've only rewatched clone wars and ROTS a few times.

>What about Rogue One and TFA?

haven't seen them and don't really have the desire too. I grew out of star wars finally about 7 years ago after TOR sucked.
>>
>>84917938
To be fair, I've only seen the original movies more than once because I was a kid back then. Wouldn't touch these movies anymore these days. I recently tried watching Episode IV again and couldn't bring myself to watch anything past Mos Eisley.
>>
>>84917938
The original trilogy a lot of times, the prequels a couple of times each, TFA once, and R1 I started to watch it but stuff happened and I have to pause it, and two months later I realize now thanks to your post that I still haven't finished it yet.
>>
>>84918735
I have the same problem, I don't think I can watch Episode 1 again even though I loved it to death when I was a kid and a teen.
>>
>>84917938

First 6 multiple times.

TFA. Once at the movies, tried to watch it a second time at home but got bored and skipped to certain scenes and closed it

R1 Once at cinema, once at home
>>
>Have you seen all the first six Star Wars movies several times?
Yes, although I was thinking about it the other day and I've probably seen the OT way fewer times than I think. My family didn't have them on VHS because we were poor and the boxsets were pretty expensive; they also didn't air on TV much. I've probably seen both trilogies at least 5 or 6 times eatch, though. I've seen Rogue One and TFA both twice.
>>
I've seen all six, OT at least fifteen times and prequels about five-six. Never seen the new ones and I probably won't deliberately sit down to do so.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.