[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a GODDAMN Suits thread? What did you guys think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: suits.jpg (169KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
suits.jpg
169KB, 1264x711px
Can we have a GODDAMN Suits thread?

What did you guys think of s07e01?
>>
Dropped it when Mike went to jail, should have had Louis go final boss instead of copping out.
>>
>>84909915
wrong
>>
>mfw hearing about people who went into law because they thought the protaga in this show had a swell life
Do they not understand that they're working in one of the best attorney firms in the US? Wouldn't that happen to only the best 1% of graduates?

Not only that but the guy with the ugly hair-do is partnered, so it'd be even harder to get where he is.
>>
>>84910015
i dont know man i only got my highschool diploma

i dont even get half the shit in this show

i just think the show is the most comfy one in existance, 7 seasons strong and love every episode
>>
>>84910042
>i just think the show is the most comfy one in existance,
I think I dropped it around season one. I really can't cope with shows where there's no linear progression, and all it is is the protags treating a different case each spisode. Doesn't get me invested.
>>
>>84910116
ok well i like it its maximum comfy
>>
>is a secretary, wants to be partner in a lawfirm. lmfao these plots are so bad.
>>
>>84910341
I was laughing when she was sitting down in her office. Like what the fuck is she going to do?
>>
>*drops folder on desk*
>what the hell is this?
>it's what's gonna win us this case
>harvey glances at one page for about 3 seconds
>use it.
>i already did
>>
>>84909883
There's SEVEN seasons of this wannabe Sorkin chick show?
>>
>Live in Finland
>Netflix only has five seasons
>Doesn't air on TV
Fuck this shit. The only way to watch Suits is to Torrent
>>
>>84910558
>Yells about anything
>Dramatic music
>Sorry
>OK
>Repeat every episode because why would the writers attempt to even write any interesting plots.
>>
>>84910717
It's like watching a show about goldfishes with PTSD.
>>
>>84910558
We got to get them to settle before this whole thing <insert something very big>
>>
>>84909915
dropped it when the girl who is not pam started bitching about the younger guy mourning his grandma and said something like" do not use that as an excuse" when infact his grandma really did die...that is grounds for really hurting someone.
>>
>>84909915
Same, that should have been the end
>>
Can somebody make a "we're done" compilation? I'm guessing it would be about five to six minutes long.
>>
I dropped this show at season 3. Do that redhead and that Harvey guy get together?
>>
>>84912648
I dropped it at the same time anon. It became tiresome.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.