[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people like this pile of shit? Its the worst animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: boss-baby-2.png (187KB, 842x1250px) Image search: [Google]
boss-baby-2.png
187KB, 842x1250px
Why do so many people like this pile of shit? Its the worst animation movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>84909279
can't really comment, because i haven't seen it and i never intend to. why did you watch it? Trump fanboi or standard retardation?
>>
>>84910034
I knew from the start that it was going to be bad but was still curious enough to give it a chance.
>>
>>84909279
Because of Sussudio.
>>
>>84909279
it's kino
>>
It actually amazes me how many people are braindead enough to enjoy this schlock. Every once and a while I feel like I get too big for my britches and need to remind myself that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'm not above anyone for not liking movies they like, but then I remember people pay 13 dollars to see this and minions in a movie theater. Like, holy shit.
>>
>>84910330
It's for kids/families
>>
The idea of puppies being baby substitutes sounds pretty redpilled.
t. haven't watched
>>
>>84910034
What the FUCK does this have to do with Trump?
I swear you fucking /pol/edditors bring him up as much as possible.
>>
>>84910339
oh, then that makes it okay that its utter fucking garbage
>>
>>84910413
Not every toddler wants to sit there and analyze Tarantino flicks with a notepad and pen like you.
>>
>>84910446
why the fuck would you take a toddler to a movie theatre. you have a baby sitting tv at home
>>
>>84910410
the only idiots that see any resemblance between baby boss and trump are normies that would say anyone with a black suit and blond hair is Trump

/pol/ has nothing to do with this
>>
File: garbage.jpg (151KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
151KB, 630x1200px
>>84910342
>>84910375
>lol lets make a movie with a baby that is actually an adult
>haha that would be so funny and unique
fuck off...
>>
>>84910537
it didn't help that the person voicing him is SNL's trump parody person
>>
>>84910476
that's how your parents raised you?
no wonder you're such a freak
>>
File: lucas.jpg (91KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
91KB, 475x475px
>>84910671
calm down buddy it was a joke
>>
>>84910563
>garbage.jpg
t. pleb
>>
>>84909279
Donald Trump
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.