[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>studio cut the original ending of the film showing Derek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: americanhistoryx.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
americanhistoryx.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>studio cut the original ending of the film showing Derek standing in a bathroom shaving his head again after his brother was shot

Why did they do this?
>>
((( )))
>>
File: le conspiring hands.jpg (3KB, 96x56px) Image search: [Google]
le conspiring hands.jpg
3KB, 96x56px
>>84908419
>>
>>84908419

That would've objectively been the best ending and best message, the negroes also need to behave like civilized people or the cycle continues.
>>
>>84908419
"Kill or be killed" would be too redpilled.
>>
>>84908419
>Right Turn Only

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84908446
>>84908486
The director is jewish you fucking retards
>>
>>84908419
that would've been perfect and wouldn't have changed the message at all, only strengthened it
>>
>>84908419
Because Edward Norton asked them to.

Why? Because actors care about being liked. Liberal horseshit goes down easier than radical honesty.
>>
I heard Ed Norton made them scrap the original ending because he wanted to look like the good guy, and I believe it. I told a coworker who is a fan of the movie(and Ed Norton fanboy) about the original ending and he got all butthurt how it ended perfect and that the shaving head thing is "stupid". I think it would have been a great way to end it, and make more of an impact.
>>
>>84908532
>>84908535
>>84908602
These
>>
>>84908528
Jewish is a way of life anon and a fucking meme you newfag
>>
>>84908535
>radical honesty

If he was honest about the lesson he learned, then becoming a skinhead again would be dishonest. You are absolutely retarded.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: flies on shit.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flies on shit.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>84908602
>I heard Ed Norton made them scrap the original ending

I heard some assclown made it all up to see how many people would make bigger assclowns of themselves by believing it. As usual you people didn't disappoint.
>>
>>84908528
Tony Kaye isn't jewish you kike
>>
>>84908694
Except it makes more sense for him to become a skinhead again people are flawed to him blacks are a problem in his life and that is true.
>>
>>84908729
.... except it's all very well documented
>>
>>84908851
It doesn't make sense, you're retarded. It would be a purely irrational reaction to his tragedy. Once again /pol/ inbreds prove they are SJWs who don't understand the difference between emotion and logic.
>>
>>84908844
>Kaye was born to an Orthodox Jewish family in London, United Kingdom.[1]

Just look at him
>>
>>84908729
Tony Kaye disowned this movie and Edward Norton helped edited it with the editor.
Edward Norton also rewrote parts of the Hulk movie he was in. There's a deleted scene that was even directed by him.
>>
>>84908892
I'm not seeing it, anon
>>
>>84908880
So uh, isn't the irrational reaction totally changing your view about a group of people because of one good person from that group? I'm surprised they show it in school, because it really seems like the message is that exceptions don't disprove the rule.
>>
>>84908528
Not all Jews are kikes
>>
>>84909116
>black dude killed his brother
>white dude raped him

I guess the message is that he should hate everyone.
>>
>>84908419
Because Norton didn't like it. He went full angry lib about it. Look up all the shit he did during that movie, he really fucked it up and when asked if he could make his own cut it ballooned into this three hour monstrosity
>>
>>84909610
Actors should just shut the fuck up and stick to acting.
>>
If he hadn't curbstomped that guy, he would've been found innocent, right?
>>
Who's else likes Ed/fit/ Norton?
>>
>>84908880
>It doesn't make sense, you're retarded. It would be a purely irrational reaction
That's the point, idiot.
>>
File: donaldgas.jpg (62KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
donaldgas.jpg
62KB, 504x470px
</thread>
>>
i didn't know that was the original ending
i like this movie more now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.